The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HELP

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP

Post by Scythian »

Yay, another good point for Firefox. Welcome back, Revenant! Wishing you success -- may you birth the first Hispano-Arabian. :)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Revenant wrote:Firefox saved the day. <3
Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I was wondering if you breed Andalusians, and if you would sell/stud any out? Or if you know any other Andalusian breeders? Thanks!
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

ruby_jane wrote: Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I was wondering if you breed Andalusians, and if you would sell/stud any out? Or if you know any other Andalusian breeders? Thanks!
Try contacting these people:

urbilover (best chances)

Eventer247 (best chances)

Lekara (best chances)

Anne (maybe)

dontpanic13 (I think so)
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

ruby_jane wrote:
Revenant wrote:Firefox saved the day. <3
Hey! Couldn't figure out how to ping you so I figured I'd post something here!
I only have Andalusian mares right now strangely enough. I only breed my horses a couple of times b/c I'm kinda casual so I have a small herd. As is, I do have an older 95% Part Andalusian 4/5 mare I could sell for cheap after her next foal if you want some genetic diversity. :) Also as soon as I get a stallion again after studding my mares, I'll put him up for stud. Oh wait, I'll also be selling a purebred Andalusian mare, 3/5, after her next breeding--I've bred a better filly out of her, but I'm hoping for a colt lol.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/624651
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/667630
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm