The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Delete or restart account?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Foldager
Visit My Farm

Delete or restart account?

Post by Foldager »

Is it possible to delete og restart my account? I want to start from the beginning
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Delete or restart account?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Foldager wrote:Is it possible to delete og restart my account? I want to start from the beginning
I'm not sure any of us know (or remember from sign-up) for certain whether we can (ourselves) delete or restart our accounts. Our admins will be able to answer your question and they alone may have the ability to do this.
There are other options available other than restarting your account, such as selling all stock and purchasing for a new project. We are also allowed TWO accounts (however you will need a secondary email to apply).
You could possibly ping one or both of the admins or forward a contact us.
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Foldager wrote:Is it possible to delete og restart my account? I want to start from the beginning
I'm not sure any of us know (or remember from sign-up) for certain whether we can (ourselves) delete or restart our accounts. Our admins will be able to answer your question and they alone may have the ability to do this.
There are other options available other than restarting your account, such as selling all stock and purchasing for a new project. We are also allowed TWO accounts (however you will need a secondary email to apply).
Uhhh actually you really can't... I don't know why you said that any of us wouldn't know, but in any case that's been a thing.
Here's some thread boops:
One with Boss explaining
One with Argent

That being said, those are both really good suggestions/options otherwise.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Devolare wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Uhhh actually you really can't... I don't know why you said that any of us wouldn't know, but in any case that's been a thing.
Here's some thread boops:
One with Boss explaining
One with Argent

That being said, those are both really good suggestions/options otherwise.
Well smack me silly for not seeing anything about account deletion. I said I wasn't sure any of us know, not that none of us know. Since this question wasn't answered for Foldager, I offered an answer. But my suggestion is still valid. According to the other thread links you offered, larissar can disassociate personal information.
So Thank You for linking those that I obviously hadn't seen. In the future, I'll remember about this.
Lei
Visit My Farm

Post by Lei »

i would like to restart my account
Moonshine11111
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonshine11111 »

same
BabyGurl999
Visit My Farm

Post by BabyGurl999 »

me too
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BabyGurl999 wrote:me too
Please use the following links for further aid.

See either or both of these links for additional information:
Don't want to play anymore? Deactivate your account
Reactivate old account
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 am