The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Image for stallion at stud

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Shinigami
Visit My Farm

Image for stallion at stud

Post by Shinigami »

Hello,
I put my stallion at stud but didn't find how to have the horse picture on the add, can someone tell me how to do or what I am missing ?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Image for stallion at stud

Post by BlackOak2 »

Shinigami wrote:Hello,
I put my stallion at stud but didn't find how to have the horse picture on the add, can someone tell me how to do or what I am missing ?
In order for horse pictures to show up on the site, you need to take a photo in their gallery. The gallery is located on a tab in their profile. You load the picture, resize and pull the image where you want, then you save the picture.
Note that it may take a few minutes after you save a photo into their gallery for the picture to appear throughout the site. Also any new picture taken will display on the site rather than the older pictures in your gallery (that's how we can take foal photos and adult photos and have the adult pictures show after the horse grows up).
Shinigami
Visit My Farm

Re: Image for stallion at stud

Post by Shinigami »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm