The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ages??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ages??

Post by BlackOak2 »

wolfscout wrote:Thanks, that helps a lot, because i was interested in buying another horse, but i wasn't skilled enough, and my horse was close to dying so i wanted to know what age it would die at so i could know and be ready to buy another horse. Thanks!
:D
Anytime! We're here to help each other out.
wolfscout
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfscout »

Thanks!
wolfscout
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfscout »

How do you get a competition record?
wolfscout
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfscout »

on horse world online, how many years does the horse have to have to be able to breed
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

wolfscout wrote:...
Competition Records are produced when you enter one of your horse's into a Player Made Competition. Player Made Competitions can be accessed on the horse's profile page (a link takes you to the enter page), and also on the left of the screen, under competitions.
Competition Records only start appearing on the horse's profile page after the competition runs. Competitions run when the time and date of the running comes up and also when there is a minimum of 5 entries. Open Competitions are also supposed to run 'immediately' when 20 entries fill the competition. Open Competition 20-entry immediate run, does not apply to Set Date Competitions (these are made by upgraded members and are also called Reoccurring Competitions).

In order to be of breeding age, a mare must pass her 4th birthday and a stallion must pass his 3rd. When they reach breeding age, you should get a pop-up notification about who's reached breeding age, it appears alongside those that aren't eating enough and those that have passed on.
wolfscout
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfscout »

Thank you so much! you are so helpful!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

wolfscout wrote:Thank you so much! you are so helpful!
I'm just one of many.
wolfscout
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfscout »

Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Post by Pinewood Fields »

I'm still confused on when a horse will retire.
So, what your saying is a horse can retire at any age OR is there more to it?
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

MajesticMare wrote:I'm still confused on when a horse will retire.
So, what your saying is a horse can retire at any age OR is there more to it?
A horse can retire (die) after the age 17, we have no say in this it's a game feature.

Horses that are being labled as 'breeding/retirement" age most likely being being refered to in this sense:

Breeding age: Horses that are ready to breed, so you don't have to waste turns on aging them.
Retirement age: Meaning older horses that are 17+ meaning you can get limited number of foals for this horse
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 am