The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse breed

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
elysian
Visit My Farm

Horse breed

Post by elysian »

Hi! I bred my Turkmene mare with an Arabian Stallion because that's how it says to breed Akhal-Teke horse, but all it says on my colt's page under breed is Turkmene X Arabian. Do I have to register it as a Akhal-teke or something? How does this work?

Thanks!!

Here the colt: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/821682
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse breed

Post by Horsey8866 »

elysian wrote:Hi! I bred my Turkmene mare with an Arabian Stallion because that's how it says to breed Akhal-Teke horse, but all it says on my colt's page under breed is Turkmene X Arabian. Do I have to register it as a Akhal-teke or something? How does this work?

Thanks!!

Here the colt: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/821682
To make a new breed you have have a 5/5 evaluation. To check the evaluation you can buy a book from "Market - Book Store" and get the book of the horse you are looking to breed. Then go to your horses tab and go to the "Eval" tab and select the book and if both the Dam and Sire you have a great chance of creating a new breed.

In this case he is to tall.

I hope this helps and makes sense :) Good luck
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse breed

Post by BlackOak2 »

A new breed will also happen automatically. At the moment, we can not manually choose a breed. In the future, we may be able to downgrade a breed to it's created mix.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am