The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Is there any way to ping somebody who hasn't posted on the forums?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Is there any way to ping somebody who hasn't posted on the forums?

Post by JillJessie1997 »

I have one of my horses up for sale offers only and somebody made me an offer that I would like to accept. Problem is they aren't skilled enough to own another horse. I want to be able to 'ping' them and let them know I want to accept their money they just need to upgrade their skill. Just trying to be helpful ya know. Thanks :D
Last edited by JillJessie1997 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Is there any way to ping somebody who hasn't posted on the forums?

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

JillJessie1997 wrote:I have one of my horses up for sale offers only and somebody made me an offer that I would like to accept. Problem is they aren't skilled enough to own another horse. I want to be able to 'ping' them and let them know I want to accept their money they just need to upgrade their skill. Just trying to be helpful ya know. Thanks :D
Just about to ask the same question. as having the same issue.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:Just about to ask the same question. as having the same issue.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Hope there's an answer to this! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:Just about to ask the same question. as having the same issue.
You don't need to find a quote to ping somebody, but it is sometimes easiest that way. When you quote a reply, just delete the original name for the qoute ping and input the stable name you want to ping. Just be sure you get the name right.
Check your preview to see if it comes up with the 'quote' and if it does, you should be good to go. (don't forget to delete the other information in the quote the other person said).
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

BlackOak2 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
You don't need to find a quote to ping somebody, but it is sometimes easiest that way. When you quote a reply, just delete the original name for the qoute ping and input the stable name you want to ping. Just be sure you get the name right.
Check your preview to see if it comes up with the 'quote' and if it does, you should be good to go. (don't forget to delete the other information in the quote the other person said).
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:24 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:24 am