The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Miracle Racing Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Miracle Racing Association

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:...
KYTrainer wrote:...
Gaagii wrote:...
PeacefulOreo wrote:...
If Malakai10 can’t take leadership, is there anyone that you guys think could join and take responsibility for this community?
It honestly depends on what I would have to do. I'm only on every other day at the moment and next year will probably be worse.

We haven't done particularly much on this community; if need be, why not ask if we can 'merge' this with another racing community?
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

KYTrainer wrote:ping
. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Noodles and Munchkin is my side
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?: No, I have some from oreo (thanks)
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: Yes
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: Yes
6. How often are you able to get on?: Every day multipul times
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): At the moment I have very good horses but i am very low on money But i hope to earn more soon
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: yes
And I wouldn't mind taking leadership (I read the post before mine and saw you were looking)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:

If Malakai10 can’t take leadership, is there anyone that you guys think could join and take responsibility for this community?
It honestly depends on what I would have to do. I'm only on every other day at the moment and next year will probably be worse.

We haven't done particularly much on this community; if need be, why not ask if we can 'merge' this with another racing community?
Here's the most active one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=19615

Here's one that's starting to be more active (I'm the president of it): http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=16268
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

walnut the hamster wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:ping
. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Noodles and Munchkin is my side
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?: No, I have some from oreo (thanks)
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): At the moment I have very good horses but i am very low on money But i hope to earn more soon
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: yes
And I wouldn't mind taking leadership (I read the post before mine and saw you were looking)
Sure though we are probably merging with another community.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

KYTrainer wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
Sure though we are probably merging with another community.
thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 am