The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
So, how are the Araboulonnais horses going? I got two new COLTS it's like I'm cursed or something
i'm breeding an arabian with specific conformation to breed with my grey boulonais.. but i havent found the filly i really want :(
i have one colt and two mares pregnant so hopefully i get a filly or two out them and not colts
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
i'm breeding an arabian with specific conformation to breed with my grey boulonais.. but i havent found the filly i really want :(
i have one colt and two mares pregnant so hopefully i get a filly or two out them and not colts
got a chestnut filly finally :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Kuro-Chan wrote: got a chestnut filly finally :)
nice.. i am working on making Grey Araboulonnais, since in real life they are mostly grey :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: got a chestnut filly finally :)
nice.. i am working on making Grey Araboulonnais, since in real life they are mostly grey :)
good thing i have percherons to work with then to breed in the grey but so far i have a nice bay colt and some chestnut coloured filly
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
good thing i have percherons to work with then to breed in the grey but so far i have a nice bay colt and some chestnut coloured filly
Percherons? so you like France?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote: perhaps you are cursed because you didnt give enough icecream to your gf ;) dont forget that if you cross two arab x boulonnais together you can also get a araboulonnais. so the mix is pretty usefull.

Thanks for asking your friends to help me out. thats nice of you

BTW Panther, if you need a araboulonnais mare i have two for sale.. they are a bit chubby but there yours if you want them
Maybe.. I'm pretty sure that giving her Ben & Jerry's is not gonna get me cursed tho :lol: and no prob I mean you help out other players and I try to too even though you probably don't need it :lol: :? :)

Thanks for the offer :D but imma try to breed a high GP Araboulonnais mare by myself, it's kind of important cause it's a big achievement for me in this game, know what I mean? I never thought I'd actually breed one :?

Wait what crosses can be used to make an Araboulonnais?! Ive been rehoming them all :evil: :o aww man my gf's probably been laughing at me behind my back.. :(
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

yeah if you have a arab x boulonnais mare and a stud of the same mix you can get a araboulonnais
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: good thing i have percherons to work with then to breed in the grey but so far i have a nice bay colt and some chestnut coloured filly
always have loved percherons but i dont like France, Love the horses though
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
always have loved percherons but i dont like France, Love the horses though
YES i agree.. the people suck but the horses dont :shock: :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: always have loved percherons but i dont like France, Love the horses though
YES i agree.. the people suck but the horses dont :shock: :D
Woah woah woah guys :lol: :lol: :lol: what if a French person was watching you guys talking trash about France? :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm