The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Deliboz

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Re: Deliboz

Post by lessthanfish »

jodie1029 wrote:
lessthanfish wrote: $7000?
Ok, is this one for sale if so how much
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/570411
And this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/568958
Sure all of those are available.
Normally I'd say $7000 for the filly and $8000 for the colt, but if you need me to lower the price since you're buying so many I can do that
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Ok great can you do like 4,500 or 5,000 each
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

lessthanfish wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:
Are you willing to sell any of your deliboz fillies or mares or stallions
Sure. I had a sales thread a while back, but i started another project and ran out of room to keep them.
I'll post a link to a new sales pasture when I've got a new batch.

Ok great can you do 4,500 or 5,00 for each horse
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

jodie1029 wrote:
lessthanfish wrote:
Sure. I had a sales thread a while back, but i started another project and ran out of room to keep them.
I'll post a link to a new sales pasture when I've got a new batch.

Ok great can you do 4,500 or 5,00 for each horse
sure.
just tell me when you're on and i'll get them set up
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

I have returned to the game, and removed my accidental "forever studs" from public stud.
I'm not sure this will do much for diluted the Deliboz gene pool in game has become at this point (whoops), but in the future if you want to breed to any of my horses, you will have to ask me directly, therefore ensuring that my horses are only bred when I'm actively playing the game
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

lessthanfish wrote:I have returned to the game, and removed my accidental "forever studs" from public stud.
I'm not sure this will do much for diluted the Deliboz gene pool in game has become at this point (whoops), but in the future if you want to breed to any of my horses, you will have to ask me directly, therefore ensuring that my horses are only bred when I'm actively playing the game

I was wondering if you'd brood one of your Deliboz mares to me for 1 or 2 game years. I've got my eye on one I really like. I would like to breed her to this guy

SF Santa Fe Lights

He has many of your EVI Deliboz horses in his pedigree :D Deliboz are my absolute favorite to cross with other breeds for racers. I am a fan of your lines! Thanks
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Retsi wrote:
lessthanfish wrote:I have returned to the game, and removed my accidental "forever studs" from public stud.

I was wondering if you'd brood one of your Deliboz mares to me for 1 or 2 game years. I've got my eye on one I really like. I would like to breed her to this guy

SF Santa Fe Lights

He has many of your EVI Deliboz horses in his pedigree :D Deliboz are my absolute favorite to cross with other breeds for racers. I am a fan of your lines! Thanks
Which one were you looking at?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

lessthanfish wrote:Which one were you looking at?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/739328

I will pay well
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Retsi wrote:
lessthanfish wrote:Which one were you looking at?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/739328

I will pay well
I could probably do that.
What are you offering?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

lessthanfish wrote:
I could probably do that.
What are you offering?
150,000 per year?