The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SELLING my M'Bayar herd!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Flyer-owl
Visit My Farm

SELLING my M'Bayar herd!

Post by Flyer-owl »

Hello!
I have bred the M'Bayar to become a horse breed of 64.000-70.000 in HGP, no negative stats and a breed quality of at least 3*.
I feel like my project with this horse breed is done, but there is still potential!
Do you want to continue improving the breed??
I have 7 stallion lines that I breed interchangeably to a herd of 40-50 mares.
I will be selling all of them, but if you want to continue breeding them and are interested in buying a big part of the herd we can talk a bout a time that works well for you for me to post my sales.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:16 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:16 pm