The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: will make an offer when i can have another horse
Alright, I'll just continue his training then 8-)
alright, i ill try and get some more araboulonnias for my stallions to get a proper breeding herd going
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

Are any of you guys still breeding them? Because I started up a line and have about 10 horses at the moment and was wondering if you guys still bred them or they kinda all died out of your lines?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote:Are any of you guys still breeding them? Because I started up a line and have about 10 horses at the moment and was wondering if you guys still bred them or they kinda all died out of your lines?
I still have them and in some time i will continue and make some more. Just waiting for you guys to make your own lines, and i see you did a good job :)
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

8arbarossa wrote:
elizabeth1 wrote:Are any of you guys still breeding them? Because I started up a line and have about 10 horses at the moment and was wondering if you guys still bred them or they kinda all died out of your lines?
I still have them and in some time i will continue and make some more. Just waiting for you guys to make your own lines, and i see you did a good job :)
Thank you! I did a little adjusting to my line to make them more of a light horse breed. Idk if anyone else is doing that but, thank you I have admired your heard for a long time now.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote: Thank you! I did a little adjusting to my line to make them more of a light horse breed. Idk if anyone else is doing that but, thank you I have admired your heard for a long time now.
Thats a nice thing to say, thank you.

Because my araboulonnais are ment for jumping i dont breed them too light. But it is always nice to see different styles.
I still have a lot of improving to do, so i have to free some time to play again :)
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

Thats a nice thing to say, thank you.

Because my araboulonnais are ment for jumping i dont breed them too light. But it is always nice to see different styles.
I still have a lot of improving to do, so i have to free some time to play again :)[/quote]

Do you know of any breeders that are currently breeding them? Because Ive kind of noticed the horses up for stud have reached the max # of breeding since they made the new breeding takes energy thing? And, I hate to see like 60+ horses just sitting on inactive accounts you know
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i have a grey boulonnais stud for sale of you want. find yourself a nice skinny arab and you can make a new line :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1111314
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

AkumaKashi wrote:ping
Looking for a good home for one of my prime Araboulonnais. Someone who will actively compete with him to climb the ranks

Who wants to do competitions for me with this horse?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

8arbarossa wrote:
AkumaKashi wrote:ping
Looking for a good home for one of my prime Araboulonnais. Someone who will actively compete with him to climb the ranks

Who wants to do competitions for me with this horse?

I would be honored to take them
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

elizabeth1 wrote: I would be honored to take them
Do you promise to compete with him and keep him alive? If so, i sell him to you for a dollar, when you dont want him anymore i would like the option to buy him back, is that oke? :)

I think he would feel at home with you ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:43 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:43 pm