The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

Kuro-Chan wrote:i have had good luck every other time but they werent intentional :D i was trying to breed cross breeds with my best arabs and i got tekes and baladis every time :D
hhaaa yes, i see it all the time : when you want a breed you dont get it, and when you want a mix you get a breed :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

8arbarossa wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote:i have had good luck every other time but they werent intentional :D i was trying to breed cross breeds with my best arabs and i got tekes and baladis every time :D
hhaaa yes, i see it all the time : when you want a breed you dont get it, and when you want a mix you get a breed :lol:
thats just frustrating when that happens
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

I just got my first Araboulonnais colt and I really like them. Since I'm a newbie, I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do but I think this is it! Gonna be an Araboulonnais breeder :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:I just got my first Araboulonnais colt and I really like them. Since I'm a newbie, I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do but I think this is it! Gonna be an Araboulonnais breeder :lol:
Great news! i will add you
do you have a link to your araboulonais? what discipline are you gonna breed them for?

BTW dont forget to train and enter him in the araboulonais competitions :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

[quote="Panther"]ping[/quote]

[quote="Kuro-Chan"]ping[/quote]

to celebrate our breeder community i will lower the stud fee of my boulonnais to 500 credits. Only this weekend, specially for you guys. So get your arabian mares from the barns 8-)

only this weekend 500credits stud fee

And Check out these competitions :

Promotional Araboulonnais meet

Araboulonnais Racing
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:ping
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
to celebrate our breeder community i will lower the stud fee of my boulonnais to 500 credits. Only this weekend, specially for you guys. So get your arabian mares from the barns 8-)

only this weekend 500credits stud fee

And Check out these competitions :

Promotional Araboulonnais meet

Araboulonnais Racing
and I got the correct breed finally :D just hope my other mare throws a filly and not a colt
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:I just got my first Araboulonnais colt and I really like them. Since I'm a newbie, I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do but I think this is it! Gonna be an Araboulonnais breeder :lol:
do you have a link to your araboulonais? what discipline are you gonna breed them for?

i dont do training because i havent done the courses for it and dont have the money to do so
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

i dont do training because i havent done the courses for it and dont have the money to do so
If you get a 60 HGP araboulonnais and you dont have the skills or money to train him, i can ask a partner from the Future Farm to train him. i will pay the training costs, so i can see your horses in competitions :geek:

training and competing make you money, you need money :P
even without training skills you can manage to fully train your horse before 5 years old. U can do it :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:28 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:28 am