The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:ping
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
to celebrate our breeder community i will lower the stud fee of my boulonnais to 500 credits. Only this weekend, specially for you guys. So get your arabian mares from the barns 8-)

only this weekend 500credits stud fee

And Check out these competitions :

Promotional Araboulonnais meet

Araboulonnais Racing
8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: i dont do training because i havent done the courses for it and dont have the money to do so
If you get a 60 HGP araboulonnais and you dont have the skills or money to train him, i can ask a partner from the Future Farm to train him. i will pay the training costs, so i can see your horses in competitions :geek:

training and competing make you money, you need money :P
even without training skills you can manage to fully train your horse before 5 years old. U can do it :D
i know i need money :D im broke AKA why i have no horses because i been selling most of them

but ill try to train them
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Coeur de Lion

First lil guy. Still working on his GP, I've bred his mother and another Arabian to some Boulonnais studs ( including yours 8-) )
Gonna have to ask my gf for credits/game money :? . She's the only reason why I'm playing this ( she needed a frozen account ) I need to buy better Arab mares and upgrade my skills.
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Panther wrote:Coeur de Lion

First lil guy. Still working on his GP, I've bred his mother and another Arabian to some Boulonnais studs ( including yours 8-) )
Gonna have to ask my gf for credits/game money :? . She's the only reason why I'm playing this ( she needed a frozen account ) I need to buy better Arab mares and upgrade my skills.
hahaha i know the feeling. i am also playing because me gf needed help.. i now have 2 accounts only to help her, but in the meanwhile i am enjoying the game a lot :)

when you are in the boulonnais breeding community and you need some cash, just sell me a horse for 100.000 and you have your money ;)
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbeRouge wrote:
Panther wrote:Coeur de Lion

hahaha i know the feeling. i am also playing because me gf needed help.. i now have 2 accounts only to help her, but in the meanwhile i am enjoying the game a lot :)

when you are in the boulonnais breeding community and you need some cash, just sell me a horse for 100.000 and you have your money ;)
Lol I kinda like this game too. Thanks for the offer, I'll ask you then when I really need help. But meanwhile I think I'll stick with annoying her :lol: bc she pesters me and asks if I can buy her pony tokens ( which I did, last week ).. :roll:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
8arbeRouge wrote:

Lol I kinda like this game too. Thanks for the offer, I'll ask you then when I really need help. But meanwhile I think I'll stick with annoying her :lol: bc she pesters me and asks if I can buy her pony tokens ( which I did, last week ).. :roll:

funny i had the same.. bought her tokens and also for myself, then i bought a russian don for 1 dollar and made millions of dollars the first competition and i gave her a lot of money :) we as man have to do something to keep our woman happy :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:

funny i had the same.. bought her tokens and also for myself, then i bought a russian don for 1 dollar and made millions of dollars the first competition and i gave her a lot of money :) we as man have to do something to keep our woman happy :lol:
Wow. Who even sells Russian Dons for 1$???
My gf gets mad at me for no reason and she's all like "ur such an idiot" and then the moment I buy her food and pony tokens she's the happiest girl in the world :?: :lol: :roll: . Do you understand women? Cuz I don't :lol:
She also finally agreed to giving me 100k for Araboulonnais breeding 8-)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
My gf gets mad at me for no reason and she's all like "ur such an idiot" and then the moment I buy her food and pony tokens she's the happiest girl in the world :?: :lol: :roll: . Do you understand women? Cuz I don't :lol:
Aiden when I get home you are dead meat.
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Panther wrote:
See this is what I mean :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Panther wrote:
We shall talk about this later. In the meantime, can u keep one of my horses in ur frozen acc?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 pm