The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Panther
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Panther »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Aiden when I get home you are dead meat.
We shall talk about this later. In the meantime, can u keep one of my horses in ur frozen acc?
k. I'd rather be talking about this in your Farm Log tho cuz u kinda just invaded this one :lol: make sure the horse is up for offers.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
Aiden when I get home you are dead meat.
See this is what I mean :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be carefull of what you say. Men are a minority in this game :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
See this is what I mean :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be carefull of what you say. Men are a minority in this game :oops:
Yeah. i do know some other guys on this and it's all because of their girlfriends :lol: DollarEquestrian and AerialHorse are guys.
And as for my gf, I can deal with her by buying some ice-cream later on.. :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Cougar
Visit My Farm

Post by Cougar »

Yeah I need to train my horses first before I enter :lol:
BTW Panther's only my side account, this one's the main one. Lynx is the holding account for my gf and I.
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:ping
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
So, how are the Araboulonnais horses going? I got two new COLTS it's like I'm cursed or something
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:ping
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
So, how are the Araboulonnais horses going? I got two new COLTS it's like I'm cursed or something
i'm breeding an arabian with specific conformation to breed with my grey boulonais.. but i havent found the filly i really want :(
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
i'm breeding an arabian with specific conformation to breed with my grey boulonais.. but i havent found the filly i really want :(

Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe my Arabian-loving friends will lend you some mares that you could experiment on, see how it turns out? One of my gf's best friends is Heaven's Horses, who breeds high GP 5* Arabs.
I'M CURSED WITH COLTS :evil: :( :| why is this happening to me
Plus I am also cursed with Arabian x Boulonnais colts not even Araboulonnais ones.. What did I do to deserve this
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe my Arabian-loving friends will lend you some mares that you could experiment on, see how it turns out? One of my gf's best friends is Heaven's Horses, who breeds high GP 5* Arabs.
Plus I am also cursed with Arabian x Boulonnais colts not even Araboulonnais ones.. What did I do to deserve this
Hey Aiden.
Yes, I could, but you probably already have the Arabian mares that you need cuz ur a top player :lol:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote: Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe my Arabian-loving friends will lend you some mares that you could experiment on, see how it turns out? One of my gf's best friends is Heaven's Horses, who breeds high GP 5* Arabs.
perhaps you are cursed because you didnt give enough icecream to your gf ;) dont forget that if you cross two arab x boulonnais together you can also get a araboulonnais. so the mix is pretty usefull.

Thanks for asking your friends to help me out. thats nice of you
Heaven's Horses wrote:Hey Aiden.
Yes, I could, but you probably already have the Arabian mares that you need cuz ur a top player :lol:
Thanks for the offer, but i think you are right.
Arabians are known for their flat hip. i'm making sloped hip arabians to increase strenght for showjumping.
I think the change is very very small you have a sloped hipped Arabian?
in the meanwhile i got lots of them, but i am very picky and want him and her to be of a special build. but i am just finishing up.

BTW Panther, if you need a araboulonnais mare i have two for sale.. they are a bit chubby but there yours if you want them
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:30 am