The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: you sure have been working hard for her
Lol yeah but in return I get 50k or more. And horses.
thats good at least. your horses are gorgeous
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Lol yeah but in return I get 50k or more. And horses.
thats good at least. your horses are gorgeous
Thanks, yours as well. I'm out of turns but as soon as they regenerate I'll continue her training.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: thats good at least. your horses are gorgeous
Thanks, yours as well. I'm out of turns but as soon as they regenerate I'll continue her training.
thats alright, take your time with her, im in no rush. Oh and shes been entered in comps so you will randomly earn money from her if she places and gets any that is
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Thanks, yours as well. I'm out of turns but as soon as they regenerate I'll continue her training.
thats alright, take your time with her, im in no rush. Oh and shes been entered in comps so you will randomly earn money from her if she places and gets any that is
Ok, want me to enter her in more comps for you? What kind is she good at- Log Pull? Working Ranch?
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: thats alright, take your time with her, im in no rush. Oh and shes been entered in comps so you will randomly earn money from her if she places and gets any that is
Ok, want me to enter her in more comps for you? What kind is she good at- Log Pull? Working Ranch?
you dont have to but if you want to you can, show jumping if possible, she has the show jumping blood lines but the choice is yours
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Ok, want me to enter her in more comps for you? What kind is she good at- Log Pull? Working Ranch?
you dont have to but if you want to you can, show jumping if possible, she has the show jumping blood lines but the choice is yours
Ok. I'm entering her in Show Jumping comps and Log Pull since she has that kind of build.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: you dont have to but if you want to you can, show jumping if possible, she has the show jumping blood lines but the choice is yours
Ok. I'm entering her in Show Jumping comps and Log Pull since she has that kind of build.
alright
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Ok. I'm entering her in Show Jumping comps and Log Pull since she has that kind of build.
alright
your horse is doing good, I got her to at least 10% higher in each stat, and around 20 in stamina, intelligence, tempo and strength. I have a lot of horses to train currently so it might take a while. She's also pregnant to Coeur de Lion.
Edit: Looking back on how much her Intelligence was, I'm thinking more like 35% more.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
Panther wanted to infrom you that his computer is broken and training doesn't work on his phone, I will be taking your horse and passing her back on to you if that's okay. He trained her more, so that each stat has about more than 15% than before. He is very very sorry and also wanted to tell you that her foal was a 2* colt. He said to make up for this little issue he could give you a 5* Araboulonnais stallion.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote:ping
Panther wanted to infrom you that his computer is broken and training doesn't work on his phone, I will be taking your horse and passing her back on to you if that's okay. He trained her more, so that each stat has about more than 15% than before. He is very very sorry and also wanted to tell you that her foal was a 2* colt. He said to make up for this little issue he could give you a 5* Araboulonnais stallion.
i am fine with that as long as i get her back in the end as she is to be pared up with a stallion when i get one from my arab mares
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pm