The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Post by Caramelapple3 »

RandomArabian1919 wrote:I breed Arabians! They are the only breed of horse in my pasture.They are one of my favorite horse breeds. :)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

RandomArabian1919 wrote:Ping
I would love to join! One question... are sport Arabians allowed? That is what I breed, Arabians from 15-22.3 hands with correct Arabian conformation and lightness identical to a smaller horse! They get a *4 arab eval with height being the only red in the eval! I have two programs, the derpy Grinders and the elite! Check my stud forum out to see my top studs and my farm to see both mare barns! :D
BlackBerryBaby
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackBerryBaby »

I only have a few Arabians, between five or ten, usually depending on how my training is going. My main goal so far has been producing Arabs with the best stats i can hope for, my main highlight from the batch i have recently bred is this guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1955956 . Unless i'm going to use them in my brood mares herd, i usually just train 'em up and then sell them..
Is there anything in particular i need to be doing to join ABA?
Kingsley
Visit My Farm

Post by Kingsley »

I technically only have Hispano-Arabians right now, but IRL I have some experience with standard Arabians. Would love to help if I can. Coming back from a hiatus due to health issues but should be more active now. :)
High Horse Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by High Horse Stable »

hi.i would to to be apart of this breeding association. i love breeding arabians and would love to have some help. :D
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

i have Arabians i got i plan on breeding them and getting more but i have a project to get a Florida cracker mare and stallion so i cant use a lot of room for Arabians atm
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

~All-Golds~ wrote:Hey guys, so stupidly, I decided to delete my account; RandomArabian1919. My apologies for any inconveniences.. I know that I can not prove for sure that it's me, so you'll just have to trust me on this one. :? Promise. Arghh, how could I show that it's me..????!
Hi, I am trying to breed true to life appearing Arabians from the Ac. I haven’t reached over gen 1 but I’ll get there. :)
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

Hello, I'm Swamp, I focused on higher HGP when I first began (Mare: 68K-70K Stallions: 72K-73K.) Sadly, I didn't know that meant losing the Arabian's distinctive shape. So, on average I have evals at 4/5 and no lower but I want to raise that to a 5/5 and return their natural features. I see a lot of breeding programs wanting to return them to their original structure. So, if anyone believes they can do something with my bloodlines then I will happily highly discount my studs for you ($1000-$1). That or you could pick a stud and use my mare, all I have to do is hand said foal to you once it's born(: Basically if I can help I would love to. I love my bloodlines but I would love to improve or cross ones I have yet to meet(:
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Thismyswamp wrote:Hello, I'm Swamp, I focused on higher HGP when I first began (Mare: 68K-70K Stallions: 72K-73K.) Sadly, I didn't know that meant losing the Arabian's distinctive shape. So, on average I have evals at 4/5 and no lower but I want to raise that to a 5/5 and return their natural features. I see a lot of breeding programs wanting to return them to their original structure. So, if anyone believes they can do something with my bloodlines then I will happily highly discount my studs for you ($1000-$1). That or you could pick a stud and use my mare, all I have to do is hand said foal to you once it's born(: Basically if I can help I would love to. I love my bloodlines but I would love to improve or cross ones I have yet to meet(:
I would recomend asking PeacefulOreo if you could breed to a high hpg realistic Stallion.
justjumpit621
Visit My Farm

Post by justjumpit621 »

Hi there! Not sure if this is still a current forum, but Figured I would introduce myself!
I started this game last year breeding TTL Arabians with high points, and my Arabians are still the foundation of my ever expanding barn today :)
I strive for high HGP, high stats, and 5 point evals while maintaining the real life Arabian beauty! I also breed Quarabs, Akhal-Teke, and Friesians, and Quarter Horses on another account. Feel free to take a look at some of my studs! I also occasionally have foals for sale!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:35 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:35 pm