The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
LupinStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Post by LupinStorm »

LupinStorm wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: Not necessarily. The only thing I request is that you have at least one Arab breeding pair. Thanks for offering to join! :mrgreen:
ok thanks
do we breed for color , stats or both
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

LupinStorm wrote:
LupinStorm wrote: ok thanks
do we breed for color , stats or both
Mainly colour, but the program might lean to stats later. Thanks for asking! :D
LupinStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by LupinStorm »

RandomArabian1919 wrote:
LupinStorm wrote: do we breed for color , stats or both
Mainly colour, but the program might lean to stats later. Thanks for asking! :D
k
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

WOW! I got a lot more support than I expected! Thank you SO much everybody! :D I've never been happier in my LIFE!
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Black Diamond Eq »

Hi, I'd like to support the Arabians. I only work with Arabians, the standard ones, and I breed those that have high eval, green/gold stats only, high HGP, and nice coats. you can visit both my farms to see what I do. My second farm is ~BDE~ Secondary. At the moment I am not selling any because I am trying to train them but I do have some up for stud on my secondary farm. I will be following this forum to see what other breeders are doing and how i can improve mine.
Hopefully i can be a partner of the ABA
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

I breed COI 0 Arabians from the AC so let me know if you need new lines. They are improving slow, but I do get some green/gold stats.
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

Im slowly working on height adequate arabs meaning my arabians arnt 18 or 19 hands tall. There there slowly getting to the height they should be. Green/Gold Stats are a big deal with me. As well as High HGP's
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

I also just want to say. It makes me laugh sometimes when i go into the market im always on the look out for the good ones. There are arabian's in there for 50k and they have like 3 reds and the lowest HGP possible. I wish i could PM the owner and nicely suggest lowering there price if they wish to sell. Or they have in the headline Needs a home ASAP but they have it listed for 90k with 2 reds and nothing else to go with it. No training and no HGP. I just had to comment on that and find it funny. Anyone else notice that? :D :lol:
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Black Diamond Eq wrote:Hi, I'd like to support the Arabians. I only work with Arabians, the standard ones, and I breed those that have high eval, green/gold stats only, high HGP, and nice coats. you can visit both my farms to see what I do. My second farm is ~BDE~ Secondary. At the moment I am not selling any because I am trying to train them but I do have some up for stud on my secondary farm. I will be following this forum to see what other breeders are doing and how i can improve mine.
Hopefully i can be a partner of the ABA
Thank you so much!! I would love it if you became a partner in the ABA society! Thank you again! :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by RandomArabian1919 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

ArabianKnights wrote:I also just want to say. It makes me laugh sometimes when i go into the market im always on the look out for the good ones. There are arabian's in there for 50k and they have like 3 reds and the lowest HGP possible. I wish i could PM the owner and nicely suggest lowering there price if they wish to sell. Or they have in the headline Needs a home ASAP but they have it listed for 90k with 2 reds and nothing else to go with it. No training and no HGP. I just had to comment on that and find it funny. Anyone else notice that? :D :lol:
That is probably the most ANNOYING thing I have ever seen, too! I hate it so much! Another thing I think you might find equally annoying is when people buy your horse, keep it for a few turns(without training, maybe change the name or something), and then sell it for MORE!!! :x
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 pm