The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Baladi Breeders

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Baladi Breeders

Post by MerrySmile »

Hello, I'm looking for Baladi Breeders. I have some questions for you.

I have a bunch of horses. Some are rarer coats. All are pure bred. What would you all sell horses like these for? Does anyone want them? I'm fazing out of Baladi to do PP horses. They need good homes.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Baladi Breeders

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

MerrySmile wrote:Hello, I'm looking for Baladi Breeders. I have some questions for you.

I have a bunch of horses. Some are rarer coats. All are pure bred. What would you all sell horses like these for? Does anyone want them? I'm fazing out of Baladi to do PP horses. They need good homes.
I might be interested depending on what coat colors and stats, if you can link them that would be great
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

I have just accidentally bread a Baladi Filly... if anyone is interested, she is up for offer:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1739031

Baladi Filly
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Royale Ranch wrote:I have just accidentally bread a Baladi Filly... if anyone is interested, she is up for offer:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1739031

Baladi Filly
That is a rather less common coat, at least in my experience. I hope you get a good offer.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:Hello, I'm looking for Baladi Breeders. I have some questions for you.

I might be interested depending on what coat colors and stats, if you can link them that would be great
Great! Basically all my Baladi are for sale. I made a post in the sales forum. Look for Baladi sale *Part A because that has the rarer coats.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

I happen to know that a player named It'sgreat66 breeds only Baldi's! Maby try pinging them?
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Post by meganrose55 »

i have a couple baladis im selling at the moment if you wanna look?
Currently focusing on producing Kathiawari and Marwari breeds :)

selling alot of horses to make room ;)
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

I might be interested. I own a small herd of Baladi Horses.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

RenegadePegasus wrote:

I might be interested. I own a small herd of Baladi Horses.
That was a year ago and I no longer breed Baladi. I only have one that I'm keeping. I've moved on the collecting rare breeds.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

MerrySmile wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: I might be interested. I own a small herd of Baladi Horses.
That was a year ago and I no longer breed Baladi. I only have one that I'm keeping. I've moved on the collecting rare breeds.
Oh :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 pm