The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Yorkshire Coach Horses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Re: Yorkshire Coach Horses

Post by dawnstar. »

matchbottle wrote:
Megamind wrote:Offered 500k changed it as I offered 350k before but since you have have been very nice :D
I will let you know about breeds to your YCH but for now I am trying to make a filly so fingers crossed :D
You are so sweet, I can't handle it. I'm crossing my fingers for you! I have had terribly luck producing YCH fillies, just 3 or 4. But I hope you have more luck than me!
dawnstar. wrote:Hello, I'd totally love one or two as well, they're gorgeous! Do you have a mare you'd sell too? C:
Hello! I hold my mares pretty dear since I've had such horrible luck producing YCH fillies, but I'd love to open these two stallions and one mare up for offer :) Just lemme know which you'd like (if you'd like) and I'll open a sale ad~

Thank you so much for considering to sell them to me! I'd love to take all 3 of them if possible c: I'm currently on the way to work so I will hit you up in about 9 hours to pick them up. Also if you need studs to the boys or if I get some mares out of her I'd absolutely share with you!
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

matchbottle wrote: .
I'm online now c:
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

dawnstar. wrote:Thank you so much for considering to sell them to me! I'd love to take all 3 of them if possible c: I'm currently on the way to work so I will hit you up in about 9 hours to pick them up. Also if you need studs to the boys or if I get some mares out of her I'd absolutely share with you!
Hello! I just got back online. I think I can only open two private sales at a time, so I'll open the third once you've gotten one of the first ones :) And thank you so much! Same goes to you for mine, of course~!
Would $500K each be alright?
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

matchbottle wrote:
dawnstar. wrote:Thank you so much for considering to sell them to me! I'd love to take all 3 of them if possible c: I'm currently on the way to work so I will hit you up in about 9 hours to pick them up. Also if you need studs to the boys or if I get some mares out of her I'd absolutely share with you!
Hello! I just got back online. I think I can only open two private sales at a time, so I'll open the third once you've gotten one of the first ones :) And thank you so much! Same goes to you for mine, of course~!
Would $500K each be alright?
Yes That's totally fine, thank you as well!!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

dawnstar. wrote:
matchbottle wrote: .
If either of you is interested, I have a +3 YCH mare for sale.

Her COI is kind of high simply because I didn't realize anyone else was working on them. She's 11, so a little bit up there but still plenty of usable years left.

Also, if either of you has any studs I could get a breeding or two to I would appreciate it. :)
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Silverine wrote:Also, if either of you has any studs I could get a breeding or two to I would appreciate it. :)
Hello~ I've put these two guys up for stud :)

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

matchbottle wrote:

Thanks so much!
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Silverine wrote:.
I've added this bay roan, as well. If you ever need me to refill their energy, let me know :)

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

matchbottle wrote:
Thanks again!

If you ever want new blood, I put this guy up for stud. First-gen YCH, <50% COI, >56k HGP, gold balance, agility, and intelligence. Grey on a grullo roan base coat.

matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Silverine wrote:If you ever want new blood, I put this guy up for stud. First-gen YCH, <50% COI, >56k HGP, gold balance, agility, and intelligence. Grey on a grullo roan base coat.

Wonderful, thank you!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 pm