The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Yorkshire Coach Horses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Yorkshire Coach Horses

Post by matchbottle »

Hello!
I've been looking for a thread about YCH, but haven't found any aside from the one that's been inactive for about 3 years.

I've been breeding a few [+1] YCH from the Cleveland Bay stallions in my freeze account. Two of my stallions are proven sires of both Yorkshire and Norfolk horses:

[quote]ṂḄ Wilder Than Som

This bay dun stallion has given me many tiger-eyed Norfolk Trotters and Yorkshire Coach Horses[/quote]
[quote]ṂḄ Somber Fire

[/quote]
As for my current YCH, I have a stallion up for sale on my normal account, and a colt who will be for sale once he is fully trained (I still do not have max training skills, but nearly all of my horses are finished before they hit 10 years old)
[quote]For sale now:[quote]ṂḄ Torchlight

[/quote]
For sale after training:[quote]ṂḄ Somber Dreams

[/quote][/quote]
I'd like to sell some of my YCH to others who are interested in breeding them, to continue diversifying the gene pool!!
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Re: Yorkshire Coach Horses

Post by Megamind »

matchbottle wrote:
Hello!
I've been looking for a thread about YCH, but haven't found any aside from the one that's been inactive for about 3 years.

I've been breeding a few [+1] YCH from the Cleveland Bay stallions in my freeze account. Two of my stallions are proven sires of both Yorkshire and Norfolk horses:
ṂḄ Wilder Than Som

This bay dun stallion has given me many tiger-eyed Norfolk Trotters and Yorkshire Coach Horses
ṂḄ Somber Fire

As for my current YCH, I have a stallion up for sale on my normal account, and a colt who will be for sale once he is fully trained (I still do not have max training skills, but nearly all of my horses are finished before they hit 10 years old)
For sale now: For sale after training:
I'd like to sell some of my YCH to others who are interested in breeding them, to continue diversifying the gene pool!!

Hi i am looking to breed a new horse and theses would be great I have offered on one of them but don't know how much you actually want
Just let me knkw thanks :D
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Megamind wrote: Hi i am looking to breed a new horse and theses would be great I have offered on one of them but don't know how much you actually want
Hello! I've been selling them for ~$500K each, but I'd love to just meet ya halfway at $350K :)
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

matchbottle wrote:
Megamind wrote: Hi i am looking to breed a new horse and theses would be great I have offered on one of them but don't know how much you actually want
Hello! I've been selling them for ~$500K each, but I'd love to just meet ya halfway at $350K :)

Hi yeah that's fine that ones has gone now as I was late reply do you have any more of not that's fine :D
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Megamind wrote:Hi yeah that's fine that ones has gone now as I was late reply do you have any more of not that's fine :D
I'm sorry! Someone snatched him up while I was away. I can sell you this guy from my freeze account if you'd like!

Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

matchbottle wrote:
Megamind wrote:Hi yeah that's fine that ones has gone now as I was late reply do you have any more of not that's fine :D
I'm sorry! Someone snatched him up while I was away. I can sell you this guy from my freeze account if you'd like!

Yeah i would like him how much for this one :D
I am working on breeding them from scratch so I get some new bloodlines I have a few Cleveland bays what are good so hopefulky I will get a filly :D
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Megamind wrote:Yeah i would like him how much for this one :D
I am working on breeding them from scratch so I get some new bloodlines I have a few Cleveland bays what are good so hopefulky I will get a filly :D
I'd like to ask $500K, but if you'd like to stick with the $350K we agreed on for the last stallion, that'd be fine :)
Good luck with the [+1] Yorkshires! Lemme know if you ever wanna breed to my stallions / mares ! I'm excited to keep the gene pool diverse~
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

matchbottle wrote:
Megamind wrote:Yeah i would like him how much for this one :D
I'd like to ask $500K, but if you'd like to stick with the $350K we agreed on for the last stallion, that'd be fine :)
Good luck with the [+1] Yorkshires! Lemme know if you ever wanna breed to my stallions / mares ! I'm excited to keep the gene pool diverse~
Offered 500k changed it as I offered 350k before but since you have have been very nice :D
I will let you know about breeds to your YCH but for now I am trying to make a filly so fingers crossed :D
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

matchbottle wrote:
Hello!

ṂḄ Wilder Than Som

This bay dun stallion has given me many tiger-eyed Norfolk Trotters and Yorkshire Coach Horses
ṂḄ Somber Fire

For sale now: For sale after training:

Hello, I'd totally love one or two as well, they're gorgeous! Do you have a mare you'd sell too? C:
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Megamind wrote:Offered 500k changed it as I offered 350k before but since you have have been very nice :D
I will let you know about breeds to your YCH but for now I am trying to make a filly so fingers crossed :D
You are so sweet, I can't handle it. I'm crossing my fingers for you! I have had terribly luck producing YCH fillies, just 3 or 4. But I hope you have more luck than me!
dawnstar. wrote:Hello, I'd totally love one or two as well, they're gorgeous! Do you have a mare you'd sell too? C:
Hello! I hold my mares pretty dear since I've had such horrible luck producing YCH fillies, but I'd love to open these two stallions and one mare up for offer :) Just lemme know which you'd like (if you'd like) and I'll open a sale ad~

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:07 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:07 am