The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Thoroughbred Standards:

1. needs to have at least 55,000 Genetic Potential (high 60k would be preferred)
2. Gold speed stat with at least 60 speed conformation (needs at least 55 speed conformation to be allowed)
3. 4* or 5* Thoroughbred Evaluation (If 4*, then should be too tall or too short)
4. very light to medium light horse type build (must be horse type build)
5. high strung temperament is preferred
6. No red stats
7. Stamina and strength must be good too (no negative plain comments)
8. preferred to have low COI (no higher than 155%)
9. is a purebred Thoroughbred (no part Thoroughbreds, Half Thoroughbreds, etc.)
10. 32+ strength conformation (needs at least 22 strength conformation to be allowed)
11. 42+ stamina conformation (needs at least 30 stamina conformation to be allowed)

Members:

D.M Boarding - TB Breeding
RoyalCrownAcres - Wisteria Estates
PeacefulOreo (Other Account: Summer Ranch) - Wild Horse Ridge Stables (WHR) (President)
KYTrainer - Miracle Sunrise Farms (Horse Trainer)
Rhorsegirl80 - Royal Victory Farm (Interviewer)
FameDaLupa (other account: Wölfin) - Passion of Escapism
778catsdogshorses33 - Meadow Hill Stables
Thundering Hooves (Other account: Thundering Hooves2)
Kamichi Stables (Other Account: Madi10117) - Rising Stars Ranch

Newest Members:

FameDaLupa (other account: Wölfin) - Passion of Escapism (Joined May 9th, 2019)
778catsdogshorses33 - Meadow Hill Stables (Joined May 20th, 2019)
Thundering Hooves (Other account: Thundering Hooves2) (Joined May 20th, 2019)

If you would like to join, please feel free to ping one of us or reply below!

Here's the Thoroughbred Registry: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 86#p101286

Rules

1. Be respectful
2. Be responsible
3. Please do not use this as just a way to earn yourself money. The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club is for every member in it to be able to breed good racing Thoroughbreds and to share them (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with the rest of the members. Sharing is basically contributing to the project.
4. Understand that if enough members want to (decided by voting), we will be able to change any rules, standards, and if necessary, to kick a member out. We will only kick a member out if that member is bullying/being mean (the rest of us will decide whether or not it is actual bullying/being mean), teasing someone in a mean way, lying, stealing (Ex: you're training someone's horse but you decide to not give the horse back and keep the horse for yourself, sell the horse to a different player, and/or rehome the horse), and/or being in this project just to earn money. If any of this is provable and if you've been given warnings before on the same issue, we will vote and decide from that vote.
5. Please do not share anything that is rude and/or inappropriate.
6. Please do not ask someone for their private/personal info. We don't need to know (and others don't need to know) your actual name, your home address, email/gmail, phone number, your birthdate, and/or the name of your school. Things like if you're in sports, places you've taken a vacation at, places you've visited, your favorites (like favorite movies, favorite books, favorite colors, etc.), and anything along those lines are okay. Our rules in dealing with this section, Section 6, are the same as the forum rules and chat room rules.
7. Just because you joined us doesn't mean that you have to be in this forever. If you feel that this isn't your thing, you may leave. If you leave but change your mind and want to join again, you are always allowed to rejoin (doesn't mean that if you were kicked out that you can rejoin instantly, that will need to be decided on with the rest of the members if you can rejoin if you had been kicked out, see Section 4 for rules of kicking players out).
8. We are allowed to refuse joining requests.
9. You will only be given 3 warnings before we will decide on if you need to be kicked out.

Joining Request Form

1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: Summer Ranch is my side account):
2. How many Thoroughbreds do you have?:
3. About how much money do you have?:
4. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your Thoroughbreds (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club?:
5. Have you read the Thoroughbred Standards and understand them?:
6. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?:
7. How often are you able to get on?:
8. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Thoroughbreds, more money, etc.):
9. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?:

(after you have filled the form out, you will be further interviewed by our interviewer, buzzy. buzzy will look at your horses and posts and then will tell the other members. From there, we will vote if we will let you join us)

Announcements:

- Looking for more Thoroughbreds - KYTrainer
- Looking for really good Thoroughbred mares. Needs 61+ speed (gold stat), 31+ strength, 41+ stamina, and 60,000+ genetic potential - PeacefulOreo

If you have any other questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions, please post a reply below or pm/quote one of us.

Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 31 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by PeacefulOreo »

*UPDATED*
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYTrainer wrote:

Would you like to join us?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:

Sure but I am working on racehorses of all breeds and cross breeds, though I do have some TBs
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYTrainer wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Sure but I am working on racehorses of all breeds and cross breeds, though I do have some TBs
Okay! :D

By the way, I'm also breeding some crossbreed racehorses too (Doing well).
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Sure but I am working on racehorses of all breeds and cross breeds, though I do have some TBs

Thanks! I found 2 TB mares in my pastures so far :
Seek the One
and Scarlet Wink
Last edited by KYTrainer on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYTrainer wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Thanks! I found 2 TB mares in my pastures so far :
Seek the One
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Thanks! I found 2 TB mares in my pastures so far :
Seek the One