The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Non-Thoroughbred Racehorses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Non-Thoroughbred Racehorses

Post by PeacefulOreo »

This is mostly for me to show off my non-Thoroughbred racehorses but if you would like to, you can post your racehorses.

The WHR is like a brand for the horses that I have bred (WHR stands for Wild Horse Ridge). Because it is only a "brand", I don't include it in the names below (Ex: WHR Lady Dove. For sale ads and posting photos on forums/topics, I would only put Lady Dove and not include the WHR).

My best prize mare

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

Conformation:
Speed 63
Strength 23
Stamina 36
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 33
Movement 30
Agility 30
Tempo 20
Reason why she's so valuable: Her grandsire currently holds the world record for the fastest time for racing. She is also a Master Grand Champion in racing and a Grand Champion in sprint racing. Her speed conformation is really good and has earned over $100k ($100,000) in competition. She is also fully trained in every stat. Her fastest time for racing is 02:02.5 minutes and her fastest sprint racing time is 00:41.89 minutes.
Other Info: She will be staying at my side account, Summer Ranch, until she earns Supreme Master Grand Champion in racing. Afterwards, she will return to this account, PeacefulOreo, to be bred and have foals. Once she is over 10 years old (about 14 or 15 years old), she will go back to Summer Ranch for her easy "retirement".
Value (She IS NOT FOR SALE but if she was): about $450k ($450,000)

My other Racers:

Serene Bounty

Conformation:
Speed 64
Strength 18
Stamina 35
Balance 30
Movement 32
Agility 25
Tempo 31
Other Info: Will stay at Summer Ranch for her "retirement".
Value (She IS NOT FOR SALE but if she was): about $90k ($90,000)
Reason of Value: only 90k because she is older but has a speed conformation of 64, high-ish genetic potential, is fully trained in every stat, fairly low COI, and has a decent lineage.

Grandness Patchwork

Conformation:
Speed 61
Strength 19
Stamina 37
Balance 37
Movement 37
Agility 26
Tempo 29
Other Info: Will stay at Summer Ranch until I can find someone to train her. Then she will stay here at my ranch (PeacefulOreo) to enter into local shows to earn me more Pony Tokens for renewing my premium account.
Value (She IS NOT FOR SALE but if she was): about $100k
Reason of Value: she is still young but has a fairly high genetic potential, her speed conformation is 61, and has a decent lineage.

Will be updated more later. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am