The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

【RHBR】Discussion

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Ziel
Visit My Farm

【RHBR】Discussion

Post by Ziel »

This is the discussion thread for the【RHBR】!
This is where registered【RHBR】Breeders should discuss business arrangements, such as【RHBR】Breeder exclusive studs / trades / sales, as well as discuss concerns or potential changes to the【RHBR】.
This is also where【RHBR】Breeders can show off / brag about their favorite horses! ;)

PLEASE NOTE: I can't prevent non-【RHBR】members from posting on this thread, so it's a good idea to double check if the person responding to a business post is a registered【RHBR】Breeder! Please be sure horse sales you want to keep exclusive to【RHBR】Breeders are done via private sale (offers) - if you want an exact price, be sure to list that in your post!

Have fun! :D
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Re: 【RHBR】Discussion

Post by Ziel »

Going to actually actively start using this! :lol:

I currently have some 3 to 4 star Friesian fillies for sale, due to the fact that they came out with short faces. If you have horses with longer faces, they should be able to still provide good overall conformation otherwise!
ALL FRIESIANS SOLD!

I also have these two 4 star Gypsies. One purebred Colt, and one part-bred Filly.

SOLD

Offers are accepted - I am also interested in trading for more breed-correct Andalusians, Arabians, and Belgians!
Last edited by Ziel on Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Selling older Gypsy breeding stock - $1000 each or offer here!

_____ ALL BELOW UNAVAILABLE

Last edited by Ziel on Fri May 24, 2019 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

New Friesians for sale!
Filly:

Colts:

Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

More broodmares for sale!
Friesian:

Gypsy Vanners:

Belgian:

Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Some of my oldest Friesian studs are up for public use!

★★★★☆ Realistic Classic Friesian
Faults: Face short / convex.

★★★★☆ Realistic Sport Friesian
Faults: Face short / convex.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:44 am