The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to get just fillies

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
larkspurblossom
Visit My Farm

How to get just fillies

Post by larkspurblossom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First only be at level one on stallion management and the own one colt/stallion and you will only get filles
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Re: How to get just fillies

Post by KEOverheul »

larkspurblossom wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First only be at level one on stallion management and the own one colt/stallion and you will only get filles
I don't think that is how it works sorry.... :( :?
larkspurblossom
Visit My Farm

But it does i've tried it myself
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

larkspurblossom wrote:But it does i've tried it myself
cool
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
larkspurblossom
Visit My Farm

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

larkspurblossom wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stallion management is for how many stallions you can offer for stud at once, not how many colts/stallion you can own.
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
larkspurblossom
Visit My Farm

But.. if you go to my farm you will see that I have one stallion (Mongolian Yew) and all the newborns are filly, you can try it yourself, it works for me
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

larkspurblossom wrote:But.. if you go to my farm you will see that I have one stallion (Mongolian Yew) and all the newborns are filly, you can try it yourself, it works for me
This is simply luck of the draw. Every breeding you have a 50/50 chance for either a colt or filly. Sometimes you'll go through periods where every foal is a filly, other times you'll go through periods when every foal is a colt. It happens. It is not affected by your stallion handling skill or how many mares/stallions you have.

You also only have eight horses on your farm, seven of which are female. Of those seven females, only three are younger than your most recent colt (Mongolian Yew). Three horses is not nearly enough to conclude that you will only ever have fillies with your current setup. I've had seven foal born in a day that were all the same gender, it was not indicative of an over-all trend.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am