The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Miracle Racing Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Miracle Racing Association

Post by KYTrainer »

Hey all! I have wanted to be part of a racing community for a while, and though I am now part of the U.R.T.B.C, I want to be able to collaborate with others who breed ALL kinds of different horses! When I looked in the forum a few different ones came up, but none were very active. So, I thought, " Hmm. What if I created my own breeders club?" And here it is! The Miracle Racing Association will strive to breed the best race horses in Horse World Online! This is my introduction post. Keep reading to see how you can join and the rules!

Registered MRA Breeders:
KYTrainer-Side acount: KYLEIGH396 and kybren12
Gaagii- Side account: Craven
Malakai10- Side account: Malakai20
PeacefulOreo- side account: Summer Ranch
Last edited by KYTrainer on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Miracle Racing Association

Post by KYTrainer »

Rules:
IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS, YOUR APPLICATION TO JOIN THE MRA WILL BE DENIED AND IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER, FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL GET YOU KICKED OUT.

Rules for player:
1. No rude/mean comments or bullying.
2. Do NOT steal horses ( ex: if you are training and you don't give the horse back after). If you are caught doing this, you will not be trusted anymore and might be kicked out.
3. All rules will put to vote for fairness.
4. Anyone can report a player and post an idea.
5. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions!
Horse Regestration Rules:
1. needs to have at least 45,000 Genetic Potential
2. 25+ stamina conformation (needs at least 26 stamina conformation to be allowed)
3. 20+ strength conformation (needs at least 20 strength conformation to be allowed)
4. Gold/green speed stat with at least 50 speed conformation
5. very light to medium light horse type build (must be horse type build)
6. high strung temperament is almost expected ( though it is hard)
7. No red stats please!
8. Stamina and strength must be good as well (no bad plain comments)
9. preferred to have low COI (140% is the max)
Last edited by KYTrainer on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Player Registration Form:
*Please be aware that these are the same if you want to join the U.R.T.B.C*
1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account):
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?:
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?:
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?:
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?:
6. How often are you able to get on?:
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.):
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?:

Sorry PeacefulOreo if I plagiarized your rules. :?
Last edited by KYTrainer on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Announcements:
A new member: Peaceful Oreo!

Pending Invitations:
Retsi
Last edited by KYTrainer on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

There is already a racing community, called the racing community, in the forums. Have you asked to join them?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Dreamwood13 wrote:There is already a racing community, called the racing community, in the forums. Have you asked to join them?
I noticed that they were very inactive, and this is mostly like a club almost, though I’m not sure yet.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Retsi wrote:ping
Hello. You have been invited to join the Miracle Racing Association. Ping me if you desire to join.
Cheers,
KYTrainer
Last edited by KYTrainer on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

KYTrainer wrote:
Gaagii wrote:ping
Hello. You have been invited to join the Miracle Racing Association. Ping me if you desire to join.
Cheers,
KYTrainer
Sure, why not.

1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account: Craven

2. About how much money do you have?: Err.... not comfortable saying how much exactly, sorry.

3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes. I've some high quality Arabians, Thoroughbreds & high speed (64) Turkmenes on Craven

4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: Yep

5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: I'd like to think so

6. How often are you able to get on?: Every couple days

7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): Not right now, thanks

8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: Yep
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Gaagii wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Hello. You have been invited to join the Miracle Racing Association. Ping me if you desire to join.
Cheers,
KYTrainer
Sure, why not.

1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account: Craven

2. About how much money do you have?: Err.... not comfortable saying how much exactly, sorry.

3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes. I've some high quality Arabians, Thoroughbreds & high speed (64) Turkmenes on Craven

4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: Yep

5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: I'd like to think so

6. How often are you able to get on?: Every couple days

7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): Not right now, thanks

8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: Yep
Yay you’ve been accepted into the MRA! Who hoo.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Gaagii wrote:...
Is there any member that you would like to invite to join? Ex- friend, family, ect.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:03 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:03 pm