The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Miracle Racing Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Miracle Racing Association

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:.
For registration, what information do you want on the horses? And what information do you want for the registration of my Sushi line?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:.
For registration, what information do you want on the horses? And what information do you want for the registration of my Sushi line?
I don’t know. Let me think and I’ll update the form
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:...
KYTrainer wrote:...
Gaagii wrote:...
PeacefulOreo wrote:...

Quote this post to reach other members or to get our attention.
Last edited by KYTrainer on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Summer Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer Ranch »

KYTrainer wrote:
Player Registration Form:
*Please be aware that these are the same if you want to join the U.R.T.B.C*
1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account):
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?:
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?:
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?:
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?:
6. How often are you able to get on?:
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.):
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?:

Sorry PeacefulOreo if I plagiarized your rules. :?
It's alright ;) and:

1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Summer Ranch (this account). PeacefulOreo is my main account for those of you who may not know.
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?: I do occasionally need a grinder or 2 but for the most part, I mostly get my $ from entering my Thoroughbreds into racing competitions
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes, yes, and yes
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: yes and yes
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
6. How often are you able to get on?: Twice a day on Monday - Saturday. Occasionally on Sunday
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): looking to improve my Thoroughbreds even more
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: Yes, yes, and yes.

A little about me:
1. Besides my main project of Thoroughbred breeding, I also do side projects of Dressage Warlanders and purebred Arabians but both of my side projects are on hold.
2. I currently own a Level 3 Steeplechasing world record holder, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1956415.
3. Besides Thunder, I have bred 2 other horses with the breeders report comment of "I think you've got the next Secretariat!".
4. I'm both a member and the President of the United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club.
5. I have a little over 30 million dollars between my accounts.
6. I'm strict with who gets to breed their horses to my best Thoroughbreds. Any Thoroughbred breeding communities / clubs I join, the all of the members are allowed to use my horses, otherwise they are closed to the public. It is usually rare to find any of my best Thoroughbreds up for public use.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I have a colt for sale that is suited for racing (I lean to sprint racing and he isn't agile enough for that.) In addition, his head is too long for my tastes, hence the sale. Thought our (small) racing community might want a look.

RSÆ Fantasia's Viper Tundra

Minimum offer: $250 000 (for members of the Miracle Racing Association; non-members pay at least $500 000)
Stud fee for MRA is $1 (not available for stud for non-MRA members)
Suitable for racing
COI 76,94%
Even-tempered at birth, High Strung at time of posting
Training: 796.8%
Horse Genetic Potential: 62,606
Gold: intelligence, speed
Green: tempo, agility
No negative comments
Speed 56
Strength 35
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 13
Movement 30
Agility 30
Tempo 20
This colt seems as strong as average. 
Your colt is about the fastest thing on four legs I've ever seen. 
This colt's endurance is higher than average. 
This colt is very cautious and gracious when he moves. 
This colt's tempo is like clockwork! 
I haven't seen this colt trip once. 
This colt is quick on its hooves. 
Bloody colt is smart! Too smart!
Sire

Dam
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Summer Ranch wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:
Player Registration Form:
*Please be aware that these are the same if you want to join the U.R.T.B.C*
1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account):
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?:
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?:
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?:
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?:
6. How often are you able to get on?:
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.):
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?:

Sorry PeacefulOreo if I plagiarized your rules. :?
It's alright ;) and:

1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Summer Ranch (this account). PeacefulOreo is my main account for those of you who may not know.
2. Are you a new player in need of a grinder'?: I do occasionally need a grinder or 2 but for the most part, I mostly get my $ from entering my Thoroughbreds into racing competitions
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: Yes, yes, and yes
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: yes and yes
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
6. How often are you able to get on?: Twice a day on Monday - Saturday. Occasionally on Sunday
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): looking to improve my Thoroughbreds even more
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules?: Yes, yes, and yes.

A little about me:
1. Besides my main project of Thoroughbred breeding, I also do side projects of Dressage Warlanders and purebred Arabians but both of my side projects are on hold.
2. I currently own a Level 3 Steeplechasing world record holder, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1956415.
3. Besides Thunder, I have bred 2 other horses with the breeders report comment of "I think you've got the next Secretariat!".
4. I'm both a member and the President of the United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club.
5. I have a little over 30 million dollars between my accounts.
6. I'm strict with who gets to breed their horses to my best Thoroughbreds. Any Thoroughbred breeding communities / clubs I join, the all of the members are allowed to use my horses, otherwise they are closed to the public. It is usually rare to find any of my best Thoroughbreds up for public use.
Yes you may join sorry for very late reply.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Hi all! I’m so sorry for not being very active at all. I just don’t have the time anymore. I might be on sometimes but not much. So, I need someone to step up and lead the MRA, unless you guys just want to dispatch it. If you are interested, ping me and I’ll tell you what you need to do.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYTrainer wrote:
Hi all! I’m so sorry for not being very active at all. I just don’t have the time anymore. I might be on sometimes but not much. So, I need someone to step up and lead the MRA, unless you guys just want to dispatch it. If you are interested, ping me and I’ll tell you what you need to do.
Since I'm already a president for another club, I'll let someone take leadership of MRA unless there's no one who will take leadership. Though I will be gone starting on September 17th, 2019 and won't be back until September 24th, 2019.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

KYTrainer wrote:
Unfortunately, I likely won't have time to take over. My calender irl is booked solid until mid December if lucky & am not on that often right now.
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

If Malakai10 can’t take leadership, is there anyone that you guys think could join and take responsibility for this community?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 am