The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Gypsy Cob/Gypsy Vanner

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Re: Gypsy Cob/Gypsy Vanner

Post by Questhaven »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Does $3,500 sound fare?
yes Thanks!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Questhaven wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:Does $3,500 sound fare?
yes Thanks!
Alright! I'm putting her up now with your name on her.

She is up!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:

She is up!
Thank you so much. Very excited about my Little Flame
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Questhaven wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:

She is up!
Thank you so much. Very excited about my Little Flame
I'm really glad! Have fun with her!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
sunna2
Visit My Farm

Post by sunna2 »

Looking for farms that I can work with whilst breeding Gypsy Vanners! I have gotten a line of 92-99% GVs with Green or gold stats (some of the first I have seen on HWO!) but now need to branch out to studs to lower COI as I made a few mistakes and inbred more than I would have liked. There are very few GV studs available and most have very low GP so if anyone would like to help me out/work with me, please message me or respond! :D I am also willing to put my stallions for stud if anyone is interested.
SunnyVale
Visit My Farm

Post by SunnyVale »

I just started last night, but Im looking at developing to Gypsy's or a Spanish mustang breed as my major goal. For now Im just focusing on building the Forrest horses I started with. I figured I'd focus on gyspys first since I picked draft starter horses. I havent decided how much I want to breed each stage on my own or build off other's breeds.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

sunna2 wrote:Looking for farms that I can work with whilst breeding Gypsy Vanners! I have gotten a line of 92-99% GVs with Green or gold stats (some of the first I have seen on HWO!) but now need to branch out to studs to lower COI as I made a few mistakes and inbred more than I would have liked. There are very few GV studs available and most have very low GP so if anyone would like to help me out/work with me, please message me or respond! :D I am also willing to put my stallions for stud if anyone is interested.
Have some GV stallions. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/3969 Feel feel to look around (it's a it a mess at the moment) if you see anyone you would like me to put up. I am heavy with boys so if you are interested in buying let me know.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Do you think if you you breed something I could buy one gypsy banners are my fav breed but the problem with breeding them on the game is that mine have horrible breeders reports. It's probably because I get the off cuts poeple want to sell but I have had only the tiniest bit of luck in managing to get a few greens in my bloodline but then I took a fancy to Arabians and got distracted and sold of my gypsy vanner. Today I have two pure gypsy vanner and a gypsy vanner/ thoroughbred which I bred for plain fun. If you could breed and sell me one of these breeds when you breed one then I would happily pay you lots of money.

Sorry if I have missed something and your already selling them or not selling them or something because I could not be bothered to read pages 23456.
Thanks ;) :D
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Lcameron wrote:Do you think if you you breed something I could buy one gypsy banners are my fav breed but the problem with breeding them on the game is that mine have horrible breeders reports. It's probably because I get the off cuts poeple want to sell but I have had only the tiniest bit of luck in managing to get a few greens in my bloodline but then I took a fancy to Arabians and got distracted and sold of my gypsy vanner. Today I have two pure gypsy vanner and a gypsy vanner/ thoroughbred which I bred for plain fun. If you could breed and sell me one of these breeds when you breed one then I would happily pay you lots of money.

Sorry if I have missed something and your already selling them or not selling them or something because I could not be bothered to read pages 23456.
Thanks ;) :D
I have some GV Stallions for now. Make an offer. Here is the link.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=10278
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 am