Community Forum

Can anyone breed me this breed

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Can anyone breed me this breed

Post by Sawd10 »

Can anyone breed me an Ardennais filly? Or, if they have a mare for sale? If you can, I have some money! Ping me if you can! I really need an Ardennais to make a draft breed I am making. If the Filly of mare has good stats, Hgp, etc., Then I am willing to pay more money! Please help, fellow breeders! show me how good of a
Breeder you really are! Just kidding. But seriously. Please help! Ping me if reply if you can!!!

-Sawd10
Train
Visit My Farm

Re: Can anyone breed me this breed

Post by Train »

Sawd10 wrote:Can anyone breed me an Ardennais filly? Or, if they have a mare for sale? If you can, I have some money! Ping me if you can! I really need an Ardennais to make a draft breed I am making. If the Filly of mare has good stats, Hgp, etc., Then I am willing to pay more money! Please help, fellow breeders! show me how good of a
Breeder you really are! Just kidding. But seriously. Please help! Ping me if reply if you can!!!

-Sawd10
Breeding one for you
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can anyone breed me this breed

Post by Sawd10 »

Thank you. Please Ping me when it is ready.
Become a Patron!