The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The 'Plume' Horse Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The 'Plume' Horse Association

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bay Dun Lp horse with decent plume portrayal. This is a grandson of a single Plume carrier, and crossed out to other bloodlines. It does show decent carryover... or maybe that the bloodlines crossed out to, also had some genes for it...

As a newborn

As a yearling

Horse now

Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Just wanted to share the lovely plume expression on this mare. She wasn't super vibrant as a baby, and her mane and tail still aren't super 'in-your-face', but her lower legs are lovely.

As a foal:
PaliThePancake
Visit My Farm

Post by PaliThePancake »

I didn't know what plume was but then my horse started doing this:

Him as a newborn

Him at about 1 year old

Him at 3 years old

I'm very new to the game and was very confused when he started going grey in the hair :lol: a surprise for sure but this gene is very interesting!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm