The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO: HUNGARIAN WARMBLOOD STALLY OR MARE

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Athena~Can~fly
Visit My Farm

ISO: HUNGARIAN WARMBLOOD STALLY OR MARE

Post by Athena~Can~fly »

As you can probably tell my the subject, I am looking for a Hungarian Warmblood. I would prefer a stallion, but mares will do as well! I am tight on money as of now, but I am in LOVE with them! If you happen to have one, be selling one, or know of someone who is, please contact me. Thank you!

-Athena~Can~fly
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: HUNGARIAN WARMBLOOD STALLY OR MARE

Post by 8arbarossa »

Athena~Can~fly wrote:As you can probably tell my the subject, I am looking for a Hungarian Warmblood. I would prefer a stallion, but mares will do as well! I am tight on money as of now, but I am in LOVE with them! If you happen to have one, be selling one, or know of someone who is, please contact me. Thank you!

-Athena~Can~fly
Did you know that there are only 4 hungarian warmbloods in the game.. there is a big chance that those horses are bred a long time ago and the players dont play anymore.

Why not try to breed it yourself?? If you REALLY love this breed, you'll make your own fresh line 8-) :oops:

Also asking for a rare horse breed and telling people you dont have money, doesnt help :lol:
I would ask atleast 10.000.000 for breeding with our Hungarian Warmblood ;) 8-) :lol: :twisted:

According to forum rules the first post must be informative, so to help you out i'll post some information.

[ Furioso x Kisber Felver ] x [ Dutch Warmblood x Hanoverian ]
Furioso : there are a few furiosos offerd for stud
Kisber Felver : this is a rare horse, but can be bred
Dutch Warmblood : there are enough studs
Hanoverian : there are enough studs

If you succeed in breeding a mare from scrap, i could offer you a stud 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:39 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:39 pm