The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quarter Horse breeding program

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Quarter Horse breeding program

Post by DestinoRidge »

Hello! I’ve never been a member of a breeding program and breed various breeds but Quarter Horses I've found time be the easiest. I have one prominent stud and two mates I’d consider breeding worthy at the moment and would love to connect with other Quarter Horse people :D

GoldenBoysBourbon
Stud 17.1h +2QH
GREEN: Balance. GOLD: Agility, Intelligence. 64,383k GP

LittleGold
Mare 19h (little on the tall side) +3 QH GREEN: Stamina, Balance. GOLD: Agility, Intelligence. 60,906k GP

CelticQueen
Mare 18.2h (also a tall lady) +1 QH GREEN: Tempo. GOLD: Intelligence. 60,549k GP

Thanks for your time :!:
blackberrybramble
Visit My Farm

Re: Quarter Horse breeding program

Post by blackberrybramble »

Hi! I am a Quarter Horse person :)
Keagakinz
Visit My Farm

Post by Keagakinz »

I have some quarter horses that I'm very proud of! They're excellent performers, with 4 of them over 60,000 GP. However, they're all HUGE! Too tall and chunky to fit into the breed standard. I'd love to collaborate with some other quarter horse lovers to get some good representatives of the breed.
StallionLover
Visit My Farm

Post by StallionLover »

Keagakinz wrote:I have some quarter horses that I'm very proud of! They're excellent performers, with 4 of them over 60,000 GP. However, they're all HUGE! Too tall and chunky to fit into the breed standard. I'd love to collaborate with some other quarter horse lovers to get some good representatives of the breed.
Hey there! I'm also breeding QH's and have some great examples of the breed if you wanna check them out! I have a bunch of stallions available for private stud, and i'm also willing to sell some of my older mares if you wanted any to help your breeding.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:10 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:10 am