The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Elaina Brewster wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Ok. I'll find a time when all of our times overlap. Edit- Katy is one our behind us, so 3 for her is 4 for us.
Yep she is, I just found out that I will need to work Sunday
I’m going to be busy this weekend, so would today at 4:30 pm (Katy would be 3:30) work for us all?
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

I work at 4pm, we can shoot for next week if needed...my only days are usually Tuesday (after 2pm), Wednesday or Saturday (after 2pm), Sunday (except this Sunday)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Main Account
Proud Host of: HWO's Triple Crown/Tiara
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Breeder of: Walkaloosas & Sugarbush Drafts
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Elaina Brewster wrote:
Yep she is, I just found out that I will need to work Sunday
I’m going to be busy this weekend, so would today at 4:30 pm (Katy would be 3:30) work for us all?

I may need to get back to you after Monday...we had an emergency at work, and I will need to work everyday until at least Monday.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Main Account
Proud Host of: HWO's Triple Crown/Tiara
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Breeder of: Walkaloosas & Sugarbush Drafts
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Elaina Brewster wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: I’m going to be busy this weekend, so would today at 4:30 pm (Katy would be 3:30) work for us all?

I may need to get back to you after Monday...we had an emergency at work, and I will need to work everyday until at least Monday.
Alright
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Elaina Brewster wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Ping
Katy_Kanes wrote:Ping
Sawd10 wrote:Ping
Hello, since I'm writing the HWO English (Other) Newsletter, I'd like to include a spotlight on Inhanders. So, I was wondering if there is anyway I can meet you all in chat either individually or as a group to discuss current projects and anything else that might be pertinent.
I'm currently still working on my breeds a lot, (some still not created) but I can meet you. :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I put this guy for sale, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298998, and look what I had to post on his for sale ad! Isn't it great that many people want him?!?!

Hello everyone!
In the first 10 minutes of posting this horse for sale, I was offered $15,000 (actually $2,000,000) for him.

He is not currently for sale to the public, but soon, after he is trained, he will be for sale!
So, if you want him, remember him, as likely before friday, he will be trained, champed in In Hand Jumping and for sale of a minimum $75,000!

Unless you are Thundermare, please do not offer on him!

And he's not even my best In Hand Jumper!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote:I put this guy for sale, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298998, and look what I had to post on his for sale ad! Isn't it great that many people want him?!?!

Hello everyone!
In the first 10 minutes of posting this horse for sale, I was offered $15,000 (actually $2,000,000) for him.

He is not currently for sale to the public, but soon, after he is trained, he will be for sale!
So, if you want him, remember him, as likely before friday, he will be trained, champed in In Hand Jumping and for sale of a minimum $75,000!

Elaina Brewster wrote:...
That's great Katy! Maybe you can put a link to this club in his official sale ad? I think that would be cool, maybe we could also come up with a registry brand to put in his notes.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:I put this guy for sale, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298998, and look what I had to post on his for sale ad! Isn't it great that many people want him?!?!

Hello everyone!

So, if you want him, remember him, as likely before Friday, he will be trained, champed in In-Hand Jumping and for sale of a minimum $75,000!

Elaina Brewster wrote:...
That's great Katy! Maybe you can put a link to this club in his official sale ad? I think that would be cool, maybe we could also come up with a registry brand to put in his notes.

Yah, I probably will!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:

Yah, I probably will!
:)
h0rsey2
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey2 »

Membership Application Form
Username: h0rsey
Any Other Accounts: h0rsey2 (the account I’m on right now)
Why Do You Want to Join: I think this is a great idea and I want to start getting into more in hand jumpers
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.): Champing
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)): yes! h0rsey
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:33 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:33 pm