The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Post by h a z e l »

Welcome to our In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club!

To join, please fill out the Membership Application Form here! :D

Members
RenegadePegasus (Admin) (RenegadePegasus2)
Katy_Kanes (Equine_Gal, NaterTot (Brother's and her shared account))
Baranduin_Brewster (Elaina_Brewster)
Sawd10

Club Goals
1. To improve the overall quality of In-Hand Jumpers in the game
2. To promote In-Hand Jumpers
3. To help other players learn about and get into In-Hand Jumpers

Rules
List will be continuously updated and improved
1. All members must fill out the Members Application Form and be approved by the admin, RenegadePegasus
2. Absolutely no scamming, stealing, or inappropriate language and/or behavior is allowed here
3. A kind, helpful atmosphere is what is welcomed and accepted here
4. The admin has the right to remove anyone from the club if any of the rules are broken or the player no longer shares the vision and goals for the club
5. Newbies are allowed, but only if it is clear from the forums and chat that they are trying to be a helpful and respected member of the community
6. If it is ever discovered that a player here has scammed someone (whether in the club or outside of it), lied to someone, has another hidden account, stole from someone, or has performed similar behavior, they will be removed from the club immediately
7. Any competitions that are hosted by members of this club or hosted to be beneficial to the members of this club (entered in the Fun Corner here) should be entered by up to TWO horses per player (including multiple accounts). Most of the competitions that I will feature in the Fun Corner are going to have high purses- and it isn't fair to everybody if one player has ten entries and therefore gets all the prize money. I want every competition to be equal and fair to everybody.
If you do enter more than two of your horses, no matter from which account, you will receive a warning. If you continue to do it disregarding my warnings, you will removed from the club.
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 19 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} In Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Post by h a z e l »

The Fun Corner!
Last updated January 29, 2020

Monthly Prize

Every month on the 1st, each member of the club will receive a prize from me, whether that be a trained in Hand Jumper, a free breeding to one of my stallions, a free training slot, or a monetary prize!

Current In-Hand Jumping Competitions
**Please only enter up to TWO of your horses in any of these competitions (including multiple accounts). See Rule #7 for an explanation**

Weekly Beginner In-Hand Jumping (lvl 1, open to all breeds, genders, and 2-20 years of age) hosted by RenegadePegasus

Current In-Hand Jumping Contests
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 19 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horses For Sale or At Stud

Horses For Sale
To have a horse added to this topic, please fill out the Horse For Sale Form located here.

Stallions At Stud
To have a horse added to this topic, please fill out the Stallion At Stud Form located here.
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Forms
Please ping me below instead of quoting this post- or any of the main ones I made :) Thank you!

Membership Application Form
Username:
Any Other Accounts:
Why Do You Want to Join:
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.):
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)):

Horse For Sale Form
Username:
Horse's Link:
Amount You Are Asking:
Lowest You Will Take:
Should Brand Be Left In The Name? (Yes/No)
Other Requests:

Stallion At Stud Form
Username:
Horse's Link:
Stud Fee:
Public or Put Up Upon Request:
Last edited by h a z e l on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Username: RenegadePegasus
Any Other Accounts: RenegadePegasus2
Why Do You Want to Join: Because I want to breed in hand jumping Przewalski Horses- not sure if anyone else will, but whatever :lol:
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.): I can occasionally train, though I’m pretty selective one what kind of horses I train. I can also champ if needed ;)
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)): RenegadePegasus (Renegade for short)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Username: RenegadePegasus
Why Do You Want to Join: Because I want to breed in hand jumping Przewalski Horses- not sure if anyone else will, but whatever :lol:
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.): I can occasionally train, though I’m pretty selective one what kind of horses I train. I can also champ if needed ;)
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)): RenegadePegasus (Renegade for short)
Thank you for applying Renegade- you're in! :)

Wow, Przewalski in hand jumpers? Ambitious :D I think that's super cool and I wish you the best of luck with your project!!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Username: RenegadePegasus

Wow, Przewalski in hand jumpers? Ambitious :D I think that's super cool and I wish you the best of luck with your project!!
Yes... don’t worry! I grabbed some fallabellas to breed so I actually have some IHJ’s (in hand jumpers for short) :lol:
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Username: Katy_Kanes
Any Other Accounts: Equine_Gal, NaterTot (My brothers and I's shared account)
Why Do You Want to Join: Cause it looked interesting
What Can You Offer the Club (training, stallions, champing, boarding, etc.): Breeding, champing, and some stallions
I Have Read ALL the Rules and I Promise to Follow Them and Any Future Ones (please type your signature (username)): Katy_Kanes
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Yes... don’t worry! I grabbed some fallabellas to breed so I actually have some IHJ’s (in hand jumpers for short) :lol:
Okay sweet!! :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Yes... don’t worry! I grabbed some fallabellas to breed so I actually have some IHJ’s (in hand jumpers for short) :lol:
Okay sweet!! :D
Do you know the best temperament for IHJ?

Also I made a weekly beginner in hand jumping with a decent-ish purse. Here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/76551
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:20 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:20 pm