The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grand Opening of ABA(NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Re: Grand Opening of ABA(NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!)

Post by Golden Stats »

RECONSTRUCTING ABA

As you all know, we are now down to the final outlook of how ABA should and will be, also we will no longer focus on the other projects till we have a longtime success with this breed. For you all know that I am passionate about this breed and will not rest till it's perfected and of course recognized. :)

So please ping me immediately if you have any suggestions, questions, concerns, member adding etc.
Also this post will be redone so that it'll look professional and understandable in the general chat, here and stud chat
:D

For those who are choosing to work with me and stick by my side, I am proud to call you my teammates, and together shall we create uniquely build Belgians of all time.

Happy Farmin Y'all
RidaT
Visit My Farm

Post by RidaT »

Golden Stats wrote:RECONSTRUCTING ABA

As you all know, we are now down to the final outlook of how ABA should and will be, also we will no longer focus on the other projects till we have a longtime success with this breed. For you all know that I am passionate about this breed and will not rest till it's perfected and of course recognized. :)

So please ping me immediately if you have any suggestions, questions, concerns, member adding etc.
Also this post will be redone so that it'll look professional and understandable in the general chat, here and stud chat

For those who are choosing to work with me and stick by my side, I am proud to call you my teammates, and together shall we create uniquely build Belgians of all time.

Happy Farmin Y'all
This sounds lovely, just wanted to ask how the competitions will be done, considering that the last one people still joined in on :?
TinyTots
Visit My Farm

Post by TinyTots »

Happy Farmin Y'all
Perfect! I would love to work on the introduction doc with ya :)
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

TinyTots wrote:

Happy Farmin Y'all
Perfect! I would love to work on the introduction doc with ya :)
Good, as a matter of fact, I would like to ask if you would like to be the vice president of the ABA :)
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

RidaT wrote:

Happy Farmin Y'all
This sounds lovely, just wanted to ask how the competitions will be done, considering that the last one people still joined in on :?
Good question, I have made a post about them in the contest form, hopefully people will respect that the ABA comps are truly only for the ABA. Thanks for addressing this with me RIdaT
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

Name change! :D
How does "THe Southern Belgian Association" Sound?
Ping me if you have any other ideas or if you agree with this one
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Ayyy just browsing the breeding communities for Belgian ones and I found this one: not looking for a membership n' whatnot just wanted to know if anyone interested in Belgians would like to buy two of my Belgians; 1 black mare and 1 blue roan stallion. They got no golds, greens or reds, so they're subpar at best, nothing quite negative enough though.

Don't really know how much rare colored Belgians go for so I'm willing to take whatever is offered

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75349
TinyTots
Visit My Farm

Post by TinyTots »

RoyalSkully wrote:Ayyy just browsing the breeding communities for Belgian ones and I found this one: not looking for a membership n' whatnot just wanted to know if anyone interested in Belgians would like to buy two of my Belgians; 1 black mare and 1 blue roan stallion. They got no golds, greens or reds, so they're subpar at best, nothing quite negative enough though.

Don't really know how much rare colored Belgians go for so I'm willing to take whatever is offered

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75349
Thank you for taking the time to ask us, we're sorry but the program doesn't take in Belgians with no greens or gold :? , but again thank you! :D
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Figure I’ll join in here if possible! :)

Which program do you wish to help with?
Not totally sure what programs you do (should link them!), but I personally focus on breeding.

Why do you wish to help us?
I’ve been working with Belgians for a while, aiming to create two “types”: American Belgians, and Brabant Belgians. Judging by the image on Golden_Stats page, my Brabant line - which is progressing fast! - would fit your club’s goals. ;)

How much is a reasonable pay for you?
I’d just appreciate people buying my horses, or trading with me! No payment otherwise necessary. :lol:

How often are you on?
I play almost every night.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:27 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:27 pm