The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ukrainian Saddle

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Ukrainian Saddle

Post by Kainiz »

Hi everyone

I'm interested in breeding Ukrainian Saddle horses and want to find partners to make this possible.

I've looked into the breeding system and as for this moment to create the breed we lack several other breeds like Nonius, Shagya Arabian, Furioso, and Gidran. If there are people who would like to join me in this cause and want to help the breed, please contact me. As i see it, for now, the main focus should be on creating those non-existent breeds, first of all Nonius and Shagya Arabian. Personally i'll focus on creating Nonius.

Upd 10 Nov 2015
Finaly created Nonius, so now it's on to creating Furioso, which, i think should be quite simple. Shagya Arabian is more difficult though. Apart from [axb] + [cxd] it needs yet another breed that has only one active, most likely abandoned, horse, Lipizzaner (this breed needs Frederiksborg, and there's only 2 active horses there :? )
Basically i almost have 1 branch done, but the other branch needs a lot of work. Tons of work :ugeek:

Upd 21 Dec 2015
Created Furioso
Lipizzaner is not abandoned, it's just that people breeding it don't want to share their hard work, so i'm on my own here too. However, i think i'm quite close to getting the bteed and then creating Shagya Arabian.
So i'm, like, 2-3 months from reaching the goal on my own?... :D :?

Upd 14 Dec 2016
Ok, It's been a while. The breed was officially created on Nov 15, 2016! I want to thank Devolare and Raven for their help.
Now i want to concentrate on developing the horses. I want them to be good at Pole Bending, so i'm concentrating on high Speed, Agility, Intelligence, and Balance.
Here's my first baby girl:
Eve
Last edited by Kainiz on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AntiDrama
Visit My Farm

Re: Ukrainian Saddle

Post by AntiDrama »

Would like to take part in this, cause i am Ukrainian :d . I can help by providing Thoroughbreds, as they r part of my American Cream and white program.
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Post by Kainiz »

That's great! Thoroughbreds are a huge part in this breed
I'm Ukranian too, btw ;D
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Post by Kainiz »

AntiDrama wrote:I can help by providing Thoroughbreds
just got my first Nonius. the next step is creating Furioso which is Thouroughbred + [ Norfolk Trotter + Nonius]. fortunately this Nonius is 4* Furioso :D
i'm close to getting Norfolk Trotter 4* Furioso and i think it's time to look for suitable Thoroughbred. how are we going to do this? can i go through your pastures and select stallions or mares? or do you need all your mares and you can provide only stallions? i have so many questions :D

can i contact you in any other way than this forum? i goofed up with my first 500 pt, no premium account and pm for me :?
FlowerChild
Visit My Farm

Post by FlowerChild »

Okay, so...I'm brand new here, forgive me if i seem dumb LOL I actually found this forum topic because I was trying to hunt down some Shagya Arabians. I am try to breed Polish Arabians. My grandparents on my dad's side came to the USA from Poland, and i have the last name to prove it hahaha. So yeah, that and the Arabian being one of my favorite is why I'm trying to breed them. Do you think you could help me? I'm looking for Shagya stud right now.
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Post by Kainiz »

so i guess i still have the only shagyas in the game, huh? cool 8-)
feel free to look through this pasture http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/7773
but this is pretty much the only stallion i have available right now http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/152501
exept for my Shagya Arabian x Thoroughbred mixes, but i don't think you need those
i have a few new ones coming up, but right now i'm not actively playing, just watching how the game progresses, so they're not available

contact me if you're interested and we can talk about the price
Raven
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven »

Hello! I want to develop the breed too! I have exellent Thoroughbreds and they are developing very well. I am Ukranian and I really love the Ukranian Saddle. Contact me and I will help you girls/boys :D
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

Is anyone still actively trying to go for Ukrainian Saddles? I ask because I'm breeding Shagyas as well now, and I want to see how many people are still going for them. I'm always looking to diversify my current herd, so let me know where people are.
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Post by Kainiz »

I'm not currently playing the game, but i visit the website one almost daily. I believe i have several Shagyas in my herd.
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

Kainiz wrote:I'm not currently playing the game, but i visit the website one almost daily. I believe i have several Shagyas in my herd.
Looks like it's just us then, at least for right now anyway. xD

Also, I don't know what you're up to doing, since you're not currently playing, but would you consider doing a trade? I'm trying to keep the COI% down, and it would help if I could get some unrelated Shagyas into my herd. I noticed some of your mares are pregnant, so I'd be willing to trade one of my foals for one of yours. I mean, if that's okay with you. If not that's fine too, I'd just figure I'd ask.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:22 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:22 am