The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Marwari

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Brunonade
Visit My Farm

Re: Marwari

Post by Brunonade »

I have a turk x Arab for sale with amazing colouring, however I'm not seeking to breed this type of look so she's for sale... Her name us Paagal so please go and check her out
QueenB
Visit My Farm

Post by QueenB »

I'm interested (Looking to add colors into it, and her stats aren't terrible), I just need to move some of these foals first :\ Definitely interested.
Brunonade
Visit My Farm

Post by Brunonade »

So sorry if she doesn't create marwaris, cuz i have tried her a few times but have not been successful, even though her evaluation says she should be able too
QueenB
Visit My Farm

Post by QueenB »

I've started playing with percentages on breeding crosses and I think the problem is she needs to be bred to a 50% kathawari. Maybe a purebred rolls the dice of a higher chance of a mixed kathawari rather than a Marwari. I've been mildly successful and have a colt I think I'll put her too once he's old enough.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Queenie wrote:Aatma's my pride and joy
Bred by me! :D
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

I haven't been active in the game for a while because I am in the process of moving, and in between leaving my old place and accessing my new place I had to crash at my parents and I have no room for my PC here.

I am happy that you guys keep breeding, I have reached the point where almost all Marwari are related to mine, and I want to avoid inbreeding and I hate creating new lines XD I am looking forward to returning to being active in the game in about a month, and by then have plenty of new studs to choose from at the stud pages ;)
Brunonade
Visit My Farm

Post by Brunonade »

I have bred a line and have got 1 horse from a second line... if you ever need new lines head over to my place because im always going to try new lines, there are just not enough for sale.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Hello guys! :D

Moving is almost over, so I am back on HWO and I am continuing my work with breeding good marwaris.

This guy was born today:
S.A. Kolkata

His breeding report reads "I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt." That is the best result I have gotten yet when it comes to strength! We're moving forward! He will be up for stud as soon as he is old enough,
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Does anyone here have a dun marwari? Mare or stallion doesn't matter. If it's a mare I'd like to buy it, if it's a stallion I beg of you to put it up on the public stud pages.

Also, I really do encourage you all to offer your stallions for stud. It makes it a lot easier for the breed to grow :3
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

QueenB wrote:I've started playing with percentages on breeding crosses and I think the problem is she needs to be bred to a 50% kathawari. Maybe a purebred rolls the dice of a higher chance of a mixed kathawari rather than a Marwari. I've been mildly successful and have a colt I think I'll put her too once he's old enough.
Could you please put your stallion Khabra up for stud? :D Would love to use him for like... All my mares.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm