The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Kiger Mustangs

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
gator vocals
Visit My Farm

Re: Kiger Mustangs

Post by gator vocals »

Hey there! I'm thinking about breeding Kigers, on what seems my never ending search for the breed I want to focus on. But I adore baroque builds and horses with long manes and tails, plus feathers, I'll try and see if I can get into the breed but hopefully this one will be the one that catches on c: I'm not too into breeding duns, but duns on the breeds needed for kigers all look wonderful
KigerBreeder
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerBreeder »

Welcome back. :)
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

so the more a breed the uglier my horses are. i need new blood and yesterday. getting weird ears and the buts that have angles qh halter horses would envy. im going to add some tarpan and andy blood. got a nice andy x paint mare who has a nice butt. dun and blue eyed to boot. anyone elc having that issue?
KigerBreeder
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerBreeder »

No. I am breeding for different coloring and features. Tarpan blood will def give you some beautiful primitive markings. That's how I got my color. I am now breeding somewhat rb tails...though some just say it is buckskin coloring. I have my pastures sorted. If you would like to look. Most are in the R catagory on here and my MustangMaker account. Starting to get consistent rb foals so breeding back to Kiger now.
Blazing Colors
Visit My Farm

Post by Blazing Colors »

hi , i have a perlino kiger stallion he is the first pure kiger i got as soon as he is old enough i will put him upf for breeding. i hope i get a nice kiger mare too in the near future... i anyone has a mare for sale please message me
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

So I now am happy with my current crop of Stallions for the most part. have confo that I am happy with. No weird steep croup. some will be culled but for the most part a few are fantastic. if anyone wants to go though and look at mine and pick a fave i should focus on let me know. also have quite a few for sale.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Id love to pick up a filly and a colt from you :).

I love Kiger Mustangs as well
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

Absolutely! i am actually going through my horses today and paring down my programs so i should have a few for sale. feel free to see if any and particular you want and we can work something out :)
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

Redid quite a bit of my stock. a few mares for sale. LOTS of studs up. again if you see a filly you want let me know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm