The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Exmoor Ponies

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Exmoor Ponies

Post by AltNazarach »

redster wrote:
I couldn't find one, but all I knew to try was searching for "Mongolian" in this breed communities board. If you wanted to open one, I certainly wouldn't be sad about it. xD
Indeed, couldn't find any as well ^^' so let me work my magic in a few minutes ;)
on a sidenote, would you be willing to lend me Bramble http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1576150 for a studding? I do love the darker bays ^o^
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

AltNazarach wrote:Indeed, couldn't find any as well ^^' so let me work my magic in a few minutes ;)
on a sidenote, would you be willing to lend me Bramble http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1576150 for a studding? I do love the darker bays ^o^
Absolutely! He should be up now. (And as another sidenote, is there a way to easily find which of your own horses you've posted for studding?? Right now, when I can't remember, I'm just going through each of mine individually to figure it out...)
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

redster wrote:
Absolutely! He should be up now. (And as another sidenote, is there a way to easily find which of your own horses you've posted for studding?? Right now, when I can't remember, I'm just going through each of mine individually to figure it out...)
Many thanks :) (and no, unfortunatly not - and believe me, I wish there was -.- because when you can put up more than 3 studs and don't keep them in a seperate pasture or barn then you will often have to comb through every pasture you own - which is most aggravating) <.<

And the Mongolian Thread is up - If you want to have anything changed just say so :)
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

AltNazarach wrote:Many thanks :) (and no, unfortunatly not - and believe me, I wish there was -.- because when you can put up more than 3 studs and don't keep them in a seperate pasture or barn then you will often have to comb through every pasture you own - which is most aggravating) <.<

And the Mongolian Thread is up - If you want to have anything changed just say so :)
Haha... At least I didn't miss anything obvious, I guess!

And aside from your farm link not actually linking to your farm (lol), the Mongolian thread looks great!! Thank you so very much for setting that up, and for being super helpful in general. :D
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

redster wrote:
Haha... At least I didn't miss anything obvious, I guess!

And aside from your farm link not actually linking to your farm (lol), the Mongolian thread looks great!! Thank you so very much for setting that up, and for being super helpful in general. :D
hum, didn't notice it - thanks for the correction ^^' comes from jumping between accounts <.<' no problem, sharing ideas with others is fun :) so never mind asking questions and so on ;)
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

redster wrote:I realize that this is a super old thread, but I don't think we're supposed to make new threads about breeds? So, I'm wondering if there is still an Exmoor fanbase out there! I'm an old player just coming back to the site with a new account, and Exmoors are one of the breeds that I'm starting to get into and breed a little herd of, and I'd love to see who else out there is enjoying this lovely breed.
Hi, I am working with exmoors so if you need anything let me know.
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Hi, I am working with exmoors so if you need anything let me know.
Will do! I'll probably be looking for studs once I get tired of trying to look through the public studs for ones that aren't out of energy, haha.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

redster wrote:.
Okay I can also put them up for you since I don't always have some ready for sale. I also have the other breeds you were commenting on in other forums. Just give me a shout with what you want something.
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Okay I can also put them up for you since I don't always have some ready for sale. I also have the other breeds you were commenting on in other forums. Just give me a shout with what you want something.
Oh cool, I'll throw you a ping as well when I'm asking for sales or studs for those other breeds. Finding a suitable female Przewalski horse will probably be first on my list...
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

I've got a decent spare boy up for sale! I didn't realize that I've already got his brother as part of my project, so he doesn't need to stick around.

Rusty

35,873 GP, 0% COI, no red stats, all that jazz. I know he's 5* for Exmoor and Galloway, but those are the only ones that I have breed books for.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:06 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:06 am