The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Exmoor Ponies

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Re: Exmoor Ponies

Post by Revenant »

Thanks, gator vocals. :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
TopazTiria
Visit My Farm

Post by TopazTiria »

I'm planning on getting back into breeding Exmoor Ponies. I have a few horses that are Part-Exmoor that when bred for a generation or two, their offspring will end up as pure Exmoor Ponies.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Good then you can enter the competition :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

I have a young pair of Exmoor Pony foals that I will breed once old enough. They are COI O
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

I have a few exmoors if anybody is interested too...
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

I realize that this is a super old thread, but I don't think we're supposed to make new threads about breeds? So, I'm wondering if there is still an Exmoor fanbase out there! I'm an old player just coming back to the site with a new account, and Exmoors are one of the breeds that I'm starting to get into and breed a little herd of, and I'd love to see who else out there is enjoying this lovely breed.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello;

does anyone have any Exmoor ponies (mare/filly only) for sale? I am working on an Australian brumby project, and the exmoor pony is a foundation breed for them :)
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello; does anyone have any Exmoor ponies (mare/filly only) for sale? I am working on an Australian brumby project, and the exmoor pony is a foundation breed for them :)
Any other qualifications for what you're looking for? I have one for sale in the market right now.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

redster wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello; does anyone have any Exmoor ponies (mare/filly only) for sale? I am working on an Australian brumby project, and the exmoor pony is a foundation breed for them :)
Any other qualifications for what you're looking for? I have one for sale in the market right now.
thanks, redster :) i bought her. she's perfect
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm