The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Exmoor Ponies

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Exmoor Ponies

Post by Woodstock »

I am currently working on Exmoor Ponies for my breeding goal and am wondering who else is working on these beautiful horses. :?:
Nuggetbaze
Visit My Farm

Re: Exmoor Ponies

Post by Nuggetbaze »

Hey !

I did breed them. But i stopped because I´m more a horse fan than a pony fan. Now I´m breeding in North African Barb (:
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Awesome I am kind of breeding North African Barbs too :!:
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

I'm breeding them now. :) I'm getting closer and closer to proper color and confirmation.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Nice I have an Exmoor that is a champion in show jumping!
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

I breed a few now and then, but I must admit I more use them for the breeds that go on from them
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Yeah I just breed an Exmoor mare that I bought to an arabianxwelsh mountain pony stud hoping for a dartmoor
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Oh that's why I bred an arabian x welsh mountain, I couldn't remember why I bred one LOL! I might try for a dartmoor too!
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Yay, Woodstock! I have a wonderful Exmoor Pony mare myself, her name is CP Enterprise
, a Star Trek reference, and she is a level 10 show jumping champion and level 4 show jumping world champion. :) She's unfortunately only a 2* EP and has red movement, plus she's a primitive bay dun, but I'm hoping her foals will be closer to breed standard but with her show-stopping nature.
gator vocals
Visit My Farm

Post by gator vocals »

The horses I breed that are on the smaller side often give exmoor ponies rather than the crosses I want, if I have anymore once my mares all pop i'll let you know and you can see if you'd like to have it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 am