The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Suffolk Punch

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Suffolk Punch

Post by 8arbarossa »

Nusbaum acres wrote:Ok, please let know when you produce a filly. Did you have Any interest selling the Dutch filly i listed as well?
No, i havent sorted them yet and i may still need her at this time. Perhaps in a short time..

Demon's Gate wrote: id be interested in him but i am broke so i cant really pay the right price for him sadly :(
No worries, more to come.. when you get the cash, let me know. i'll keep on at the side for you 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Nusbaum acres »

8arbarossa wrote:
How much is she?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Trying to breath a little life in this nice breed from the United Kingdom and therefor i hosted this hunter competition for all breeders

Hunter
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

8arbarossa wrote:
Nusbaum acres wrote:Ok, please let know when you produce a filly. Did you have Any interest selling the Dutch filly i listed as well?
No, i havent sorted them yet and i may still need her at this time. Perhaps in a short time..

Demon's Gate wrote: id be interested in him but i am broke so i cant really pay the right price for him sadly :(
No worries, more to come.. when you get the cash, let me know. i'll keep on at the side for you 8-)
thank you
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Trying to breath a little life in this nice breed from the United Kingdom and therefor i hosted this hunter competition for all breeders

Hunter
3 new mares
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hi! Just started to breed Suffolks, I got a Norfolk mare that is being bred to a 70k HGP Belgian stud, and I have a TB x Welsh Cob stallion ready. Any tips and advice on breeding them? Thanks. Once I get a Suffolk Punch, I'll let you know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 am