Community Forum

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Vladimir Heavy Draft

Origin: Russia 1919

Traits:
Heavy horse; Stout build; Speed; Developed chest, and a leaner solid build.

Breed Development:
The Vladimir Heavy horse was designed to be a draft horse with the speed and endurance to match a thin racer.

Description:
The Vladimir Heavy horse is a multitalented horse. It is commonly used in dressage, endurance riding, general riding, show jumping, and work activities. With this diverse set of abilities this breed can accommodate just about any owner.

Common Colors:
Bay, Chestnut, Black, and brown.

Normal Size:
16.1 hands and 1,709 pounds.

Creation:
[Percheron x Shire] x [Suffolk Punch x Cleveland Bay]

|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Recognized Breeders

Current
(The ones working to try and attain this breed)

Rodeo_Ace of Riverside Ranch
roseoftheshadows of Prismatic Valley
GoldenLotusStablesII of GoldenLotusStablesII.
Raikit of Mountain Pass Equines
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on March 9th, 2017, 11:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Stallions at Stud
The very first VLAD stallion available to the HWO community!
Owner and Breeder: Raikit
⇒ɱρξ⇐ Heavy Potential

Stud Fee:
$4,000 - But Raikit is willing to drop the price to $750 for approved mares.
Owner: Raitkit
⇒ɱρξ⇐ Weight Of Gold

Stud Fee: $2,500 - Approved mares $450.
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on March 16th, 2017, 1:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Community News
Everyone, welcome the very first Vladimir Heavy Draft!
Congragulations to Raikit of Mountain Pass Equines!
⇒ɱρξ⇐ Whole New World
I have to admit Raikit I'm a little jealous, but really happy! She is beautiful!

The VLAD herds of HWO have now reached close to 15 animals. Raikit, being the first to create the breed, is building a wonderful herd. Raikit's stallion Heavy Potential is now available for public breeding charges and as far as I know there are more animals to come!
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on March 13th, 2017, 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I currently just started this project so it will be a while until a Riverside horse appears. I hope I'm not the only one out there who thought about working on these guys! I will post my progress for anyone watching. :)

12/19/2016

I'm working on perfecting a line of Suffolk Punch and Cleveland Bay animals with good stats for Vladimir Heavy Horses. At the moment my best Suffolk Punch animals were purchased from Neon and are mixed breed. These two have the most potential:

Stallion

.ℵṧ Coral Desert
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on December 19th, 2016, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

12/19/2016

Neon had to have been working on this as well... I just purchased a Percheron x Shire cross with a 5* review for Vladimir Heavy Horses.

Talk about jump starting that end of the program.

I'm now looking for anyone wanting to sell percheron or shire mares!

.ℵṧ Freak Juice
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Show jumping with Vladimir.. Well, it's common for new horses, it's a fashion to make them taller and lighter... But in the beginning it's a draft horse, fast and tall, but draft.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Is anybody studding or selling feathered, non-varnish roan, preferably grey Drafts with no bad stats? I'll buy a good horse for $10 000 and pay $5 000 for a single stud use.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Farant wrote:Show jumping with Vladimir.. Well, it's common for new horses, it's a fashion to make them taller and lighter... But in the beginning it's a draft horse, fast and tall, but draft.
I know. It was kinda a weird thing to read. I plan more to use them as what they are ... draft horses.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

12/28/2016

I haven't had much time at all to work on this project. But I thought I would post a few horses I picked up from the sales market that should in the long hall help with the project.

Cleveland Bay's
These are a huge part of the project and I had kittens trying to figure out how I was going to make this herd work while working on the other three lines. I ended up buying these two mares, it's going to take a bit but slowly I will turn these girls into a Vladimir approved Cleveland Bay line. ++ I love their coloring!
Indigo Diamond

Indigo Heart
Become a Patron!