The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by Raikit »

Just checking in in case anyone is still working with Vlads.

Green strength is pretty standard for the colts in my log pull lines these days. Occasionally popping a green filly as well. Movement scores in the dressage and driving line are also coming along well, popping green colts with greater consistency and slowly increasing competition scores. I crossed an Andalusian into the line a few gens back and have been working on breeding back to full Vlad which is going well and has added some new colors into the lines.

Some of my noteable horses at the moment:

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 am