The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spanish Mustang

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
jenny33
Visit My Farm

Re: Spanish Mustang

Post by jenny33 »

Any filly’s and colts available or just filly’s I’m very interested so will pay the prices
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

ellmovy wrote:Spanish Mustangs are a rare breed, both in game and in real life. It'd be great if they could become a bit more popular. I'll keep posted on my own sales and studs, and I'm very interested in any available horses.

Currently 111 active horses and 5 stallions at stud

About the Breed
From Wiki:
The Spanish Mustang is an American horse breed descended from horses brought from Spain during the early conquest of the Americas. They are classified within the larger grouping of the Colonial Spanish horse, a type that today is rare in Spain. By the early 20th century, most of the once-vast herds of mustangs that had descended from the Spanish horses had been greatly reduced in size. Seeing that these horses were on the brink of extinction, some horseman began making efforts to find and preserve the remaining "Spanish Mustangs" drawing stock from feral and Native American herds, as well as ranch stock. The breed was one of the first to be part of a concerted preservation effort for horses of Spanish phenotype, and a breed registry was founded in 1957.

The Spanish Mustang as a modern domesticated breed differs from the feral free-roaming Mustang. The latter animals are descended from both Spanish horses and other domesticated horses escaped or released from various sources; many run wild in Herd Management Areas (HMAs) of the western United States, currently managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Some feral herds also exist in Canada. DNA studies indicate that Spanish breeding and type does still exist in some feral Mustang herds, including those on the Cerbat HMA (near Kingman, Arizona), Pryor Mountain HMA (Montana), Sulphur HMA (Utah), and Kiger HMA.

Evaluation

Breed Spanish Jennet x Mustang
13.0hh - 15.0hh
Medium Light - Medium
Body size 35%-55%
70% horse - 50% pony

Keep an eye on my sales pastures:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/50494
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48986
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/54209

At stud

{DFA} San Marino
50%
$815
3* Spanish Mustang
HGP: 56,568
agility, intelligence, tempo & no negatives
#1 Ranking Spanish Mustang
Western Trail Master Grand Champion

{DFA} Vilnius
65% Spanish Mustang
$753
4* Spanish Mustang
HGP: 55,370
tempo, intelligence & no negatives
#7 Ranking Spanish Mustang
Western Pleasure Champion

{DFA} Amsterdam
80% Spanish Mustang
$807
3* Spanish Mustang
HGP: 55,793
tempo, intelligence, agility & no negatives
#6 Ranking Spanish Mustang
Pole Bending Champion

{DFA} Chicago
63% Spanish Mustang
$920
3* Spanish Mustang
HGP: 62,069
agility, intelligence, stamina, tempo & no negatives
#9 Ranking Spanish Mustang

{DFA} Budapest
50% Spanish Mustang
$825
5* Spanish Mustang
HGP: 57,453
agility, intelligence, tempo & no reds
#11 Ranking Spanish Mustang

I am looking for a filly or mare! Ping me if you can help!
ellmovy
Visit My Farm

returning!!

Post by ellmovy »

Hey, I've decided to come back to this game, so those of you asking about available horses, I'll let you know here when I put some up for sale!!
ellmovy
Visit My Farm

PB at stud

Post by ellmovy »

I've put a purebred colt up for stud, not the greatest stats, but there for anyone interested at a cheap price:

ellmovy
Visit My Farm

ARABIAN X SORRAIA filly for sale

Post by ellmovy »

If anyone's interested in breeding for Spanish Mustangs, this filly evaluates 4* for SM & has pretty positive stats:

8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Spanish Mustang

Post by 8arbarossa »

ellmovy wrote:If anyone's interested in breeding for Spanish Mustangs, this filly evaluates 4* for SM & has pretty positive stats:

If you need any new blood for your lines, let me know..

you can buy a foal if you want.

You should know this offer is only for Ellmovy
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ellmovy
Visit My Farm

Post by ellmovy »

8arbarossa wrote:

Oh they're both very nice horses! How much would you ask for one?

Alternatively, if you have any Spanish Barbs or other horses used to breed for Spanish Mustangs I'd also be interested.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ellmovy wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Oh they're both very nice horses! How much would you ask for one?

Alternatively, if you have any Spanish Barbs or other horses used to breed for Spanish Mustangs I'd also be interested.
A foal for 20.000 unless you are a poor person than i can drop te price

its the same with spanish barbs, i am working on some and during this work periode i can make a mare available for one of your studs. Check my farm, at this time i have 2 pastures with some spanish barbs. pick out a mare, link you stud and lets do business 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ellmovy
Visit My Farm

Post by ellmovy »

8arbarossa wrote:

its the same with spanish barbs, i am working on some and during this work periode i can make a mare available for one of your studs. Check my farm, at this time i have 2 pastures with some spanish barbs. pick out a mare, link you stud and lets do business 8-)
Cool - I might hold out until I have a better stud to breed, but I'm definitely interested.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ellmovy wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Cool - I might hold out until I have a better stud to breed, but I'm definitely interested.
No prob you can contact me any time..
but keep in mind the offer for the spanish barbs is only till i finish my project.. i expect to finish in 1 to 2 days.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm