The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Choctaw Indian Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Gwynbleidd
Visit My Farm

Choctaw Indian Horse

Post by Gwynbleidd »

I have started breeding Choctaw Indian Horses, seeing as how no one else is. Also I love em :D
I will eventually start to sell either purebreds or the means to breed them - which is the Spanish barb x West african barb. I have a few half breeds that I am looking to sell so if your interested in buying or helping me breed them, let me know. :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Choctaw Indian Horse

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Gwynbleidd wrote:I have started breeding Choctaw Indian Horses, seeing as how no one else is. Also I love em :D
I will eventually start to sell either purebreds or the means to breed them - which is the Spanish barb x West african barb. I have a few half breeds that I am looking to sell so if your interested in buying or helping me breed them, let me know. :)
Hey! I would love to help you breed them! I have lots of room and time and everything, I just need to get a mare and I can go! we can be Choctaw Indian Horse breeder partners :)
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

ditto! im trying to revive my Kiger line and start up some others. have plenty of space too.
Gwynbleidd
Visit My Farm

Post by Gwynbleidd »

So sorry guys! Ive been away but Im back now. Let me know if you are still Interested. I have choctaw fillies but cant seem to get any colts :(
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Gwynbleidd wrote:So sorry guys! Ive been away but Im back now. Let me know if you are still Interested. I have choctaw fillies but cant seem to get any colts :(
Yes! I sure am! If you'd be willing to sell me one of your fillies I can get started on breeding my own Choctaws!
Gwynbleidd
Visit My Farm

Post by Gwynbleidd »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
Gwynbleidd wrote:So sorry guys! Ive been away but Im back now. Let me know if you are still Interested. I have choctaw fillies but cant seem to get any colts :(
Yes! I sure am! If you'd be willing to sell me one of your fillies I can get started on breeding my own Choctaws!
I will put a mare up for sale for you Cassie. I will put it as an offer, Just 500.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Gwynbleidd wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
I will put a mare up for sale for you Cassie. I will put it as an offer, Just 500.
Okay, thanks!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Gwynbleidd wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Could you possibly put some of your best stallions up for stud too? I looked but there are no studs up currently to mate my mare with...
Gwynbleidd
Visit My Farm

Post by Gwynbleidd »

Ach, sorry. ;-; This was a while ago, but if you still need studs, i have two male choctaws for breeding, one is not quite old enough yet though.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Gwynbleidd wrote:Ach, sorry. ;-; This was a while ago, but if you still need studs, i have two male choctaws for breeding, one is not quite old enough yet though.

I would like to either buy outright or help you get the choctaw indian horses up and running. i can breed several generations a day
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am