The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Official announcements about the new game.
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Post by Rapori »

I'm coming back after a really long hiatus... Wasn't sure I'd stick around but with this update I might have to stay and play with the colors a little. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rapori wrote:I'm coming back after a really long hiatus... Wasn't sure I'd stick around but with this update I might have to stay and play with the colors a little. :)
Welcome Back. :D
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Rapori wrote:I'm coming back after a really long hiatus... Wasn't sure I'd stick around but with this update I might have to stay and play with the colors a little. :)
Hey! Thanks! Now I just have to figure out where I was with all my projects lol.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rapori wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Hey! Thanks! Now I just have to figure out where I was with all my projects lol.
Don't we all when we go on hiatus! :D
Anne
Visit My Farm

Post by Anne »

I've also just come back from a really long hiatus. I figured I would when tobiano came out. Every time I got the "your ponies miss you" e-mail, I'd check. So this time I saw them and was like yay! But... now I have to remember how on earth to play this game. :lol: And I don't know what I was doing with all of my horses, and if I want to do something different this time. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

Same here, Anne. I haven't actually gotten on to organize yet, but hopefully after work this evening I'll get some time to go through all my horses. Then I'll have to remind myself how it all works again. :P
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Anne wrote:I've also just come back from a really long hiatus. I figured I would when tobiano came out. Every time I got the "your ponies miss you" e-mail, I'd check. So this time I saw them and was like yay! But... now I have to remember how on earth to play this game. :lol: And I don't know what I was doing with all of my horses, and if I want to do something different this time. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Welcome back as well!
Rapori wrote:...
And to both of you, as always, any questions, we're here.
:D

Not too much has changed however, other than private/OBO sales (and paints). 2 for non-upgraded, unlimited for upgraded, this does include OBO. Any problems, take all of them down and put them back up, it seems to clear up the issues.
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Anne wrote:I've also just come back from a really long hiatus. I figured I would when tobiano came out. Every time I got the "your ponies miss you" e-mail, I'd check. So this time I saw them and was like yay! But... now I have to remember how on earth to play this game. :lol: And I don't know what I was doing with all of my horses, and if I want to do something different this time. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Welcome back as well!
Rapori wrote:...
And to both of you, as always, any questions, we're here.
:D

Not too much has changed however, other than private/OBO sales (and paints). 2 for non-upgraded, unlimited for upgraded, this does include OBO. Any problems, take all of them down and put them back up, it seems to clear up the issues.
Thank you! I believe I did pop in briefly right when OBO sales were implemented so I could move some horses around. So far no questions, I'm just overwhelmed with all the horses I have and trying to figure out what my plans for all of them were. xD I think that as the exact reason I chose to take a hiatus last time, too. I didn't want to deal with the organizing! Lol
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

larissar wrote:
Tom wrote:
I can't believe I didn't think to ask this before now: Are you willing to tell us how you've handled the interaction between tobiano and roan? IRL they're both on the KIT gene, so you can have horse that has tobiano and roan but you can't have a homozygous roan with tobi or a homozygous tobi with roan.

This isn't really something that testing could tell us definitively so I thought I'd ask and see if you're willing to tell us. :)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I asked Larissa and she doesn't remember exactly. We would have to read through the code to give you a proper answer. :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 pm