The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Official announcements about the new game.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Post by Tom »

We cranked the tobiano rates up on the AC because people weren't buying any of the non-tobiano ones. We'll put them at a more even mix soon.
Pearl
Visit My Farm

Post by Pearl »

texí wrote:
larissar wrote:

Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Find your favourite in the Adoption Centre

Its official folks, we have tobiano paints in the adoption centre!

Two weeks ago we quietly launched the tobiano paint pattern to numerous breeds. Since then we've made some adjustments to the pattern frequency, and refresh rate of old horses in the adoption centre. Now a horse will be available for 12 hours and if its not adopted a new horse will take its place. Check back often and you'll see so many beautiful horses.

There are thousands of pattern possibilities ranging from nearly full body white like a Medicine Hat, to just a small sock or star like a Slipped Tobiano.

Whats your favourite pattern?
I've waited for this for a really long time, couldn't wait for it... and it looks really cool, but somehow, quite far from reality, I think some of the tobiano patterns are more likely overo and some of the patterns are just too weird to be true, not to mention grey muzzles when it's supposed to be pink because of the pattern and dark eyes when they are supposed to be blue because of the pattern. Blue, not brown and definitely not red.
I don't know anything about muzzle colors, but I will say that from my research tobiano white around the eye actually will not turn the eyes blue in most cases. Overo, on the hand, will. Here's some interesting reading on Tobiano.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Training Available

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

Hello everyone! i just wanted to say that i am now available to train.

I am not premium but i have trained before on my old acc this is my new btw.
3 days of training: $600, 5 days: $900, 1Week $1100.

to give me the horse you want to be trained pls tell me. When i am done training i will give you the heads up. pls remember that i have your horse because i don't want to be stuck with your horse for a while.

if you don't know how to give me your horse, Instructions: put your horse for sale (offers only) and i will offer a dollar you accept i train. When i am done i will do the same thing i will NOT give your horse to anyone else.

Any Questions??? :P
Dixie_Grace
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available

Post by Dixie_Grace »

WhiteBrookHorseRanch wrote:Hello everyone! i just wanted to say that i am now available to train.

I am not premium but i have trained before on my old acc this is my new btw.
3 days of training: $600, 5 days: $900, 1Week $1100.

to give me the horse you want to be trained pls tell me. When i am done training i will give you the heads up. pls remember that i have your horse because i don't want to be stuck with your horse for a while.

if you don't know how to give me your horse, Instructions: put your horse for sale (offers only) and i will offer a dollar you accept i train. When i am done i will do the same thing i will NOT give your horse to anyone else.

Any Questions??? :P
I have a horse you can train. I'll choose a week of training. I would like her back by the age of 2, please.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1479976
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Pearl wrote:
texí wrote:
I've waited for this for a really long time, couldn't wait for it... and it looks really cool, but somehow, quite far from reality, I think some of the tobiano patterns are more likely overo and some of the patterns are just too weird to be true, not to mention grey muzzles when it's supposed to be pink because of the pattern and dark eyes when they are supposed to be blue because of the pattern. Blue, not brown and definitely not red.
I don't know anything about muzzle colors, but I will say that from my research tobiano white around the eye actually will not turn the eyes blue in most cases. Overo, on the hand, will. Here's some interesting reading on Tobiano.
That's the problem, some of the "tobiano" in this game looks more like overo or more lilkely like some made up stuff and the white is around the eyes, so the horse would have blue eyes in reality, not here though.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Ok, I will take great care of your horse. You have to pay me $1 now then when I am done training you can bay me 1999. I think that is how it goes. Lol :lol:
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

it says you are online.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Post by Madi10117 »

That's awesome!!!!
KigerQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by KigerQueen »

i have a stud who has what looks like splash almost and has produced a few with it. are the patterns ONLY tobiano or is this like the LP release and there are several patterns possible?

Shimmer's Assassin

this guy also kinda looks like it.
~KQ~ Almost Paintin

my foundation sire looks to have frame more than tobiano
~KQ~ Painted Beginnings

its also weird how some horses just have high white legs.

still loving the pinto update though! finally my paints will look like paints
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

KigerQueen wrote:i have a stud who has what looks like splash almost and has produced a few with it. are the patterns ONLY tobiano or is this like the LP release and there are several patterns possible?

Shimmer's Assassin

this guy also kinda looks like it.
~KQ~ Almost Paintin

my foundation sire looks to have frame more than tobiano
~KQ~ Painted Beginnings

its also weird how some horses just have high white legs.

still loving the pinto update though! finally my paints will look like paints
All are tobaino at the moment but hopefully there will be more like overdo, splash, sabino etc.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 pm