Community Forum

"Fancy Horse" Contest Winners

Official announcements about the new game.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

These well-bred horses struck our fancy!

Congratulations to our fancy horse contest winners!
The top 4 will get a one month premium account!
ThePlatinumGarden wrote: I really love him for his unusual pinkish color! I've never seen anything alike in this game before and to me he's pure beauty C:
Dreamy Shade
Royal Pie wrote: This is my most precious horse. Angel is a gorgeous stallion and beautifully colored. I found him when he was just a cheap foal for sale and I've trained him myself: he's become my greatest competition horse, winning titles in 5 different disciplines and he has sired a ton of beautiful foals.
Angel Heart
Sassy wrote:This is HH Two Horse. I think shes fancy because shes business in the front and a party in the back.
HH Two Horse
appleloosafarm wrote: This mare is the most fanciest horse i have seen, I might not be able to take the credit of breeding her but boy was she beautiful. I thought I was not going to get a chance to buy her because she had been first put up and the minute I saw her I fell in love :D
icecream
I'd also like to congratulate our runners up!
Zebracat1234 wrote: This is my fanciest mare. What makes her fancy you ask? Well, let me tell you. First off, look at her long feathers. That's fancy. Mohawk? Edgy, yet fancy. And her tail is hella long and thick, fancy. She's also a pretty and fancy color, Silver Smoky Cream, with a couple of spots for some pizzazz.
ίE Pearlescent Sun
Nazarach wrote: I deem her fancy, because her coat has a shade like smoky quartz or Morion and the silver mane resembles supple strands of fine spun silk (when it is grown out - look at her dam) ^^ Her head has a nice shape and her overall quiet, calm look in contrast to her red eyes and actual temper is stunning. And everyone knows, Nobility always has quite the temper ;)
Swift Dread
Malakai10 wrote: I believe that this stallion is my fanciest horse for numerous reasons.
The first reason is that he has a tall, light, level build and a shortish back, a high strung temperament, with a short, triangular straight head and longish neck with a carried tail and thin legs - all around making me think of horses of the Victorian-era aristocracy.
His golden eyes make me think of magic, of (BBC's) Merlin, of Hestia, and of dragons.
Most of all, the fact that his coat is a gold tint (and what is fancier than gold?), but not the overwhelming and sometimes garish gold of palomino or buckskin, but a beautifully subtle colour that shines and can go with just about anything. With a darker dorsal stripe, legs and face that isn't sudden, but the colours that flow into each other in a beautiful transition.
RSÆ Assembly Splendour Mistress
Thank you to everyone who entered the fancy horse contest! It was so hard to choose with so many wonderful horses!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: "Fancy Horse" Contest Winners

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

congrats to the winners
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

well done all :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

congratz to all and many thanks for the runners up nomination :D
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

Congratulations to the winners! And good luck in your next endeavor to all the rest of us!
Become a Patron!