The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Cross Breeding Adjustments

Official announcements about the new game.
Blazing Colors
Visit My Farm

Re: Cross Breeding Adjustments

Post by Blazing Colors »

so i think it would be the bet to work together to get them full with less inbreeding! i will put my horses up and i hope you do taht too so we have a better chance to succeed in our goal! :)
Blazing Colors
Visit My Farm

Post by Blazing Colors »

just put a pure mustang up for stud!!!
Nic0924
Visit My Farm

Post by Nic0924 »

mine are up as well they are just mixed mustangs
annieheaven
Visit My Farm

Post by annieheaven »

I've been trying to breed my own akhal-tekes since this game was released but I'm very confused since i bred a 5*akhal teke arabian with a 5* turkeme and got a half breed instead of a akhal-teke?
help?
Djeraya
Visit My Farm

Post by Djeraya »

This can happen, your filly is slightly too small.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

If a filly isn't exactly what I was hoping for but still has good traits, I generally keep her and try to find a use for her. If your filly, on coming of age, were bred to an Akhal-Teke stallion, the foal is likely to be "Half Akhal-Teke" and therefore could be used in further breeding just as if it were purebred.

Another factor is that the (Arabian x Turkmene) cross is useful in making other breeds. For example, your filly could become the mother of a Kathiawari if mated to an appropriate Baladi. Good luck and keep trying. :)
Djeraya
Visit My Farm

Post by Djeraya »

You can also breed her to another Arab x Turk, which is too tall, and have a chance to get an Akhal-Teke.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:09 am