The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

3D Performance Test

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

3D Performance Test

Post by larissar »

Horse World Online 3D Performance Test

We need to find out how well this runs on your computer.

If you've been following us on Facebook or Twitter you'll know we have a 3D version of Horse World Online in very early development. We've created a simple demo for you to download because we need to know how well this runs on your computers.

If you have some time could you please download our test and post the highest graphic setting/resolution you get good performance on? Your performance is best when the horses appear to be moving correctly.
Details: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NBWoMs ... U/viewform
Wild_Brumby
Visit My Farm

Re: 3D Performance Test

Post by Wild_Brumby »

So I'm loving what I've seen so far. But has the work on this side of the game been put on hold? I just haven't seen any updates for here.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Nothing on this game has been put on hold. Most of the updates have been "behind the scenes" work. There are two of us on the HWO team. I work on this website and the overall game designing while Tom works on the 3D project.
JellyBeanQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by JellyBeanQueen »

Would there be a mobile version? I am on my kindle and I don't think I will be able to play, I don't even have a laptop or a computer in real.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

JellyBeanQueen wrote:Would there be a mobile version? I am on my kindle and I don't think I will be able to play, I don't even have a laptop or a computer in real.
We definitely plan on having a mobile version as well.
Neon
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon »

Darn I really wanted to try this, but i don't have windows :( Ah well, i'll just wait xD
Were you going to have the 3D version as optional when it's finished, or...?
Loving what you're doing with the game by the way, i'm so excited for all the updates in the future!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

The 3D version will be optional. The working plan is that you'll be able to access your account on either the web version or the 3D version at any time.
BeWanted
Visit My Farm

Post by BeWanted »

When will this be available for those of us with mac's? :) The image looks really gorgeous and I can't wait to try :3
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

Is this only compatible with windows Larissa,its say not compatible with chrome os system
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Yes this is window only at the moment. We do plan on having a Mac version but I'll have to look into whether or not chrome OS is supported. I suspect probably not because I don't think Chromebooks are powerful enough to run the 3D.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am